Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

To sell or not to sell.. That is the question

Old 07-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
To sell or not to sell.. That is the question

I have been tossing around the idea of selling my bike to fast forward my build if I sell I could get my 285's mid travel and locker and have cash to give the wife to make her happy too.. But I also love my bike I just have not been riding much cause of work and my truck taking up all my time.. What do y'all think..

Said bike

Old 07-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I like the bike. I would keep it personally. But if it speed the build up. You can always build another bike down the road. On a side note. You selling anything for the rear suspension? Leaf pack? Shocks?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Damn I like the bike. I would keep it personally. But if it speed the build up. You can always build another bike down the road. On a side note. You selling anything for the rear suspension? Leaf pack? Shocks?
After I get my new stuff I will be selling all the oem parts I remove and thanks I love the bike I just really have the mod bug... Lol
Old 07-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #4

I wish I was just a baller and could just pay cash and keep my bike.. Or didn't care about my credit lol