Notices

Let me hear your thoughts

Old 07-19-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
blackbirdesign is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Andy
blackbirdesign's Tacoma Gallery
Let me hear your thoughts

So, I wanna hear your guys thoughts on this.

I've been dating this girl for roughly 4 months. Her lease is up on her apartment at the end of the month so she has been looking for a new place to live. She is currently living with 2 other girls in a 3 bedroom house. She found a new place on craigslist that is closer to work and she will have a bigger bedroom. HOWEVER, she will be living with 2 male geo bachelors that she has never met before. I am uncomfortable with this. She seems to be unable to see why this bothers me.

What do guys think about this?
Old 07-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #2
jgillchevy is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired 11B 1SG
Name: Dan
jgillchevy's Tacoma Gallery
If shoe was on the other foot.....

Can't understand why she is not able to understand you being uncomfortable with that,.....ask her how she would feel about you moving in an apartment with two female roommates.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:40 AM   #3
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Time to move on.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:42 AM   #4
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
why is she moving? why not renew the lease? if she CANT see why that would be an issue, time to kick her to the curb, just what i would do, probably why im single..

edit; if it would be 2 guys she knew ,and you met and would be comfortable with that would be different obviously, but 2 random aol chatroom guys, ehhh f that
Old 07-19-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgillchevy View Post
Can't understand why she is not able to understand you being uncomfortable with that,.....ask her how she would feel about you moving in an apartment with two female roommates.
It's different IMO. 2 guys 1 girl vs. 2 girls 1 guy just kinda brings up security concerns and a different dynamic... I'm sorta cynical though
Old 07-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #6
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't trust her now how crazy you going to get in a year if she even looks at another guy? Want to kick in the extra rent so she can be by her self?
Old 07-19-2013, 05:42 AM   #7
Weagle is on a distinguished road
Weagle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Time to move on.
Agreed.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:47 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Either move on or move her in with you if y'all gel enough to make that work but remember and be careful because you never know someone until you live with them....careful what you wish for and there are plenty o fish in the sea and error on the side of your own financial/personal safety and all that. If it don't seem right, don't ignore it.........end soapbox warning sermon and good luck widdit.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #9
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I can't understand why SHE is okay with moving in with TWO DUDES she's never met.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Does seem odd...but I've met some girls that are pretty trusting like that. I'm definitely not like that lol. Were there not any other options as far as places/roommates go? Has she at least met these people before just rolling in with her stuff? If I'm understanding right, these guys are both married/seeing someone and in the military yes? (Geo bachelor)
Old 07-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #11
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
its her life and its totally up to her...but i would move on..
Old 07-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #13
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbirdesign View Post
So, I wanna hear your guys thoughts on this.

I've been dating this girl for roughly 4 months. Her lease is up on her apartment at the end of the month so she has been looking for a new place to live. She is currently living with 2 other girls in a 3 bedroom house. She found a new place on craigslist that is closer to work and she will have a bigger bedroom. HOWEVER, she will be living with 2 male geo bachelors that she has never met before. I am uncomfortable with this. She seems to be unable to see why this bothers me.

What do guys think about this?
I wouldn't be comfortable with two unknown guys, alcohol makes people do stupid things. Perhaps, this is her way of feeling you out to see if you will ask her to move in with you... If you do cover your ass make a house account that you and she deposit money to pay the house bills everything else is separate. You split rent, food, trash, water, elec, cable-internet etc. You both have cells keep it that way and be done. That is only if you are really liking this girl.

Cypher
Old 07-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My thoughts are this:

She will end up with one, or both of the guys she is living with.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #15
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Take it for what it is, roll with it and have fun. Good luck.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #16
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
My thoughts are this:

She will end up with both of the guys she is living with at the same time.
fixed
Old 07-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #17
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If you have any thoughts at all that she might be unfaithful...then move on!

On the other hand, if you don't BUT she tells you down the road that one of the room mates were inappropriate...break their jaw
Old 07-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #18
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
I wouldn't be comfortable with two unknown guys, alcohol makes people do stupid things. Perhaps, this is her way of feeling you out to see if you will ask her to move in with you... If you do cover your ass make a house account that you and she deposit money to pay the house bills everything else is separate. You split rent, food, trash, water, elec, cable-internet etc. You both have cells keep it that way and be done. That is only if you are really liking this girl.

Cypher
This is why women frustrate me. Always testing men...just freaking ask.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
This is why women frustrate me. Always testing men...just freaking ask.
x2!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #20
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
How old are you OP? And how old is this girlfriend?