Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Thoughts on Tacoma Drivers and Tacomaworld...

Old 07-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts on Tacoma Drivers and Tacomaworld...

Over my well almost a year of having my license and being 17 the only vehicle I have ever had is my Tacoma down there.
I found Tacomaworld after I had put on my Pro Comp 6" lift and might I say I wish I had found it earlier. To start I just want to say Tacomaworld is the best thing that happened for my truck and I. The knowledge on here is amazing to me. And as far as the meets iv'e been on I usually just shut my mouth and listen to the adults because well they obviously know more than me and they have taught me stuff I would have never found out along. To be specific The Traveler, Brad, and Airdog have really given me some great knowledge. There are of course 30 to 40 year old guys on here that act just like 50% of the KIDS at my high school which is surprising to me ahaa. But I gotta say thank you to TacomaWorld.

And to the next. I absolutely love Tacoma's and I dont give a crap if it's modded out or bone stock, if there is a 70 year old driving it or another teen i'm gonna wave or throw a thumbs up. Iv'e enjoyed the way most Tacoma drivers are well....less egotistical. Obviously there are some guys who do have that ego and will completely ignore my thumbs up or wave, but most of the time I am sure those guys aren't on here.

I just feel as though there is a different chemistry with Tacoma drivers. Now I may have my truck lifted 6" and I may be a "bro" but the height of my truck doesn't match my personality and to be honest iv'e pulled up next to a stock F-250 or F-350 and been at the same height about so it's not that big aha. And with those Ford, Chevy, and GMC guys it's usually taking off from a light or zooming by me to show off their truck. And a lot of them to me are dicks with egos as high as United Airlines.

So that's pretty much all I had to say, thanks to everyone who can take a second to throw a wave back and to everyone on here who offers their help to people in need may it be for a truck or personal. Thanks to TacomaWorld and thanks to Toyota for this amazing truck ahaa.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
What up Bro?! Ever in South Jersey and see a MGM 13 with a Sernity sticker on the back window give a wave
Old 07-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
What up Bro?! Ever in South Jersey and see a MGM 13 with a Sernity sticker on the back window give a wave
Ahaa if I ever make my way out there i'll remember that!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with you O.P. I pretty much throw a wave to all the taco i see around!!!
Old 07-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
We don't need to have big egos. We have a Tacoma. Nuff said!
Tahaha I love that one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAiG View Post
I agree with you O.P. I pretty much throw a wave to all the taco i see around!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #9
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
And with those Ford, Chevy, and GMC guys it's usually taking off from a light or zooming by me to show off their truck.
i know exactly what you're talking about, i just laugh when they have there gay 4" exhaust tips and it never fails, one is always lower than the other.
Old 07-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
i know exactly what you're talking about, i just laugh when they have there gay 4" exhaust tips and it never fails, one is always lower than the other.
Oh my goodness man that killed me ahaha I forgot Dodge there is this Dodge Ram lifted higher than the sky at my school and this FATHER of a kid at my high school comes flying down the street with one pipe hanging down and the other secured properly ahaha...Funny stuff!!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
The ford guys need the full size truck just to compensate for something for their egos
Old 07-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #12
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
But do you wave to us 5-luggers? I don't feel the love.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
But do you wave to us 5-luggers? I don't feel the love.
Aha of course a Tacoma is a Tacoma in my book!
Here's one for good measure
Old 07-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #14
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Taco drivers here are stuck up and think their trucks are the best wet and everyone else's is gay. I gave too many inanswered waves. I quit that now.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #15
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Taco drivers here are stuck up and think their trucks are the best wet and everyone else's is gay. I gave too many inanswered waves. I quit that now.
I'm sorry to hear that man. Come down to Socal the percentage of wavers will increase
Old 07-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #17
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
we at Huntington Beach
Old 07-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #18
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
man, youve got one year on me, I found this forum after looking for some maintenance guides and have never looked back. I think most of these guys on here are a genius when it comes to mods, now i just need the cash to do them lol. that and i always wave at the other taco drivers, no matter whos driving them.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
man, youve got one year on me, I found this forum after looking for some maintenance guides and have never looked back. I think most of these guys on here are a genius when it comes to mods, now i just need the cash to do them lol. that and i always wave at the other taco drivers, no matter whos driving them.
Ahaha nice man!! I completely feel you! Always nice to hear about someone around my age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watari06V6 View Post
we at Huntington Beach
I think I can agree with that from past experiences, im gonna keep a lookout for you
Old 07-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #20
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
17 and you put on you lift?! Allot if money for a seventeen year old. Lol