Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Quad RC Helicopters

Old 07-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quad RC Helicopters

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of these? I am kindly looking around for one that I would like to use to do some filming scenes with my GoPro. Not looking for an expensive one but one that will get the job down, last an OK amount of flight time, and can still maintain lift with the lighter Hero 3 attached. Anybody?