Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

how to add profile pic

Old 07-24-2013, 05:21 AM   #1
chevy2toyo is on a distinguished road

chevy2toyo's Tacoma Gallery
how to add profile pic

Maybe im dumb... but I cant figure out how to add a pic to my profile so it shows up next to my postings.. Plz help...
Old 07-24-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat lol
Old 07-24-2013, 05:28 AM   #3
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
do you mean under your name in your posts?
if so click "control panel" on the main page then "edit avatar"

if you mean a picture below the text of your posts
same > "edit signature"
Old 07-24-2013, 05:48 AM   #4

thank you .. i have done it.. also i had to put the same pic in the url tab and the browse tab.. then it worked.... Thanks for your help
Old 07-24-2013, 05:49 AM   #5
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you're welcome
Old 07-24-2013, 05:52 AM   #6

one more thing .. when you make a new thread... is that pic the signature also
Old 07-24-2013, 05:53 AM   #7

i believe the picture that shows up next to the threads on the main page is whatever picture was last posted in that thread
Old 07-24-2013, 05:54 AM   #8

this should show up next to the thread now
Old 07-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #9

niiiice.. im learning so much... cool dog!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2013, 05:59 AM   #10

haha, I know! I cracked up when I saw it
I stole it from another thread
Old 07-24-2013, 05:59 AM   #11

[/IMG]
Old 07-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #12

[/IMG]