Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How many HP does a K&N air filter sticker add?

Old 07-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
WPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WPDAWG11's Tacoma Gallery
How many HP does a K&N air filter sticker add?

I couldnt afford the air filter itself as money is tight but I swiped the sticker and stuck it on the back. What gains can I expect?
Old 07-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Only giant Monster stickers net actual HP gains. K&N stickers just make your truck burn oil.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
so you stole the sticker out of the box? nice
Old 07-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
WPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWPDAWG11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
Yep, there were two so I felt justified.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPDAWG11 View Post
You looked through box(es) of K&N's and found one with two and you took one? Whole new level of DB. Lose all HP and gain bad juju.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #6
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
Quote:
Old 07-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
It's bad enough that you went through product boxes and stole the stickers, it's even worse that, of all the stickers you could have swiped, you went for a K&N sticker and finally, and probably worst of all, you placed the K&N sticker on the vehicle that isn't even running any K&N products
Old 07-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #8

Yall are some haters!
Old 07-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #9
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yall are some haters!
Strong words from someone who stole....
Old 07-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yall are some haters!
C'mon, even you hafta admit, that's sort of a DB move you pulled...
Old 07-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
C'mon, even you hafta admit, that's sort of a DB move you pulled...
Why would they need two? I thought it was over kill. Spread the HP around I say
Old 07-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #12
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
oh sweet baby Jesus..... if u wanted a K&N I could have given you mine..but now that you have a "hot" sticker doubt you need it.. all ya gotta do is ask ppl on here... I even have my sticker from mine...
Old 07-26-2013, 01:06 PM   #13
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Im pretty sure hes joking...
Old 07-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #14
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Can this fool who stole the sticker be ban since he admitted to illegal activity on TW
Old 07-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #15
those who seek fear shall be followed by fear
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Name: Chuck
TacomaMtnMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
Can this fool who stole the sticker be ban since he admitted to illegal activity on TW
LOL for stealing a sticker? really?

I just throw my stickers away, I don't need to show off what I have, driving it is proof and I don't need to glorify what I have under the hood.

Next time I get stickers I suppose I could post it here, someone just pays the shipping the stickers could be yours.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why would they need two? I thought it was over kill. Spread the HP around I say
Old 07-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #17
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #18
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post
Im pretty sure hes joking...
This^
Old 07-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #20
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I couldnt afford the air filter itself as money is tight but I swiped the sticker and stuck it on the back. What gains can I expect?
Probably more gains from the sticker than the actual filter itself.