1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A Serious Discussion.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ToyComa92, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Jul 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Okay this is my thread, I mean no disrespect to anyone, I don't mean to start any shit and i'm not trying to piss off any of the mods.

To anyone that my posts have... Hurt your feelings or pissed you off 99% of the time that wasn't my intentions.

So this is my apology, Feel free to not accept it. Most of you have me blocked which. I cant help unless i know who blocked me.

Im working on not coming off so... Argue-mental and i usually never mean to start shit with any certain member.

So let this be notice that i hear you, Im taking it in and i'm working on it.

Unless otherwise stated my posts are joking, Non-serious and just normal discussion posts.

I just want to be a normal, Un-hated TacomaWorld member? Nothing More and Nothing less, I guess i worry about other peoples opinions about me because i post right along side most of you, And i don't want there to be hate to those who haven't blocked me.

Please keep shitty comments and dumb shit out of it, i'm being serious and i'm just trying to let people know that the problem is being worked on and a serious apology to those who have had to deal with my unthought through posts.

2. Jul 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM
    TailDrag

TailDrag Well-Known Member

Member:
    Quoted for those who blocked you.

Anyway good on you, keep on keepin' on.

3. Jul 26, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    THANK YOU.

Products Discussed in

To Top