Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A Serious Discussion.

Old 07-26-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
A Serious Discussion.

Okay this is my thread, I mean no disrespect to anyone, I don't mean to start any shit and i'm not trying to piss off any of the mods.

To anyone that my posts have... Hurt your feelings or pissed you off 99% of the time that wasn't my intentions.

So this is my apology, Feel free to not accept it. Most of you have me blocked which. I cant help unless i know who blocked me.

Im working on not coming off so... Argue-mental and i usually never mean to start shit with any certain member.

So let this be notice that i hear you, Im taking it in and i'm working on it.

Unless otherwise stated my posts are joking, Non-serious and just normal discussion posts.

I just want to be a normal, Un-hated TacomaWorld member? Nothing More and Nothing less, I guess i worry about other peoples opinions about me because i post right along side most of you, And i don't want there to be hate to those who haven't blocked me.

Please keep shitty comments and dumb shit out of it, i'm being serious and i'm just trying to let people know that the problem is being worked on and a serious apology to those who have had to deal with my unthought through posts.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Okay this is my thread, I mean no disrespect to anyone, I don't mean to start any shit and i'm not trying to piss off any of the mods.

To anyone that my posts have... Hurt your feelings or pissed you off 99% of the time that wasn't my intentions.

So this is my apology, Feel free to not accept it. Most of you have me blocked which. I cant help unless i know who blocked me.

Im working on not coming off so... Argue-mental and i usually never mean to start shit with any certain member.

So let this be notice that i hear you, Im taking it in and i'm working on it.

Unless otherwise stated my posts are joking, Non-serious and just normal discussion posts.

I just want to be a normal, Un-hated TacomaWorld member? Nothing More and Nothing less, I guess i worry about other peoples opinions about me because i post right along side most of you, And i don't want there to be hate to those who haven't blocked me.

Please keep shitty comments and dumb shit out of it, i'm being serious and i'm just trying to let people know that the problem is being worked on and a serious apology to those who have had to deal with my unthought through posts.
Quoted for those who blocked you.

Anyway good on you, keep on keepin' on.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
THANK YOU.