Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Any MMO Players Here? (SWTOR)

Old 07-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Any MMO Players Here? (SWTOR)

Yes I'm a nerd....

I did a search and just found a few random threads so I thought I would start my own. Are there any MMO players here at tacomaworld? I am currently playing SWTOR on Shadowlands Server but have played pretty much every MMO out there. I (like most everyone else) started with WoW but transferred to Lord of The Rings Online during closed beta testing and played there from 2007-2012 but stopped when the game became a shell of its former self. I was a guild leader and officer in one of the higest ranking raiding guilds on the server. I played in closed and open beta for SWTOR and played for about 4 months after launch. My job and family obligations took center stage for a while but I now have time to devote to the game again.
I'm looking to join a smaller close knit guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but likes to clear content.

Anyone on here like that?
Old 07-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
I used to absolutely love City of Villiains but haven't played PC games in years.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jux View Post
I used to absolutely love City of Villiains but haven't played PC games in years.
I never played that. I heard the original Star Wars Galaxies was a great game until Sony took over and screwed the entire game up.

I've been playing video games since the Atari 2600 and just never grew out of them.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
Blze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: JD
Blze001's Tacoma Gallery
SWTOR, Guild Wars 2 and Defiance are my current MMO games.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:32 PM   #5
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
I played way too much EVE when I played. Worm holes were the shit
Old 07-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blze001 View Post
SWTOR, Guild Wars 2 and Defiance are my current MMO games.

I've got all those installed on my comp. GW2 is a good game but it seems they might have put TOO much to do as weird as that sounds. I like it and have a 80 Guard that uses a staff??? WTH? But it is awesome aoe damage and healing.

The only problem I have with Defiance is it seems like a FPS with random people just running around the world doing random shit. There is no community feel to it. It is good mindless fun and the ark falls are fun but the random runs that I have done are just kind of bullshit. That said, it is fun to just sit back with a 360 controller and just run around killing shit for that "better" weapon. I need to log back into that sometime.

I'm ready for this to come out on the ps4

The voices you hear are the actual players not in game players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_j9uKBmUEk

What server are you on in TOR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
I played way too much EVE when I played. Worm holes were the shit

Dude... You are the man. I downloaded the 14 day trial and decided that, although I have a lot of time to put into a game, I don't have that type of dedication lol.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:58 PM   #7
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Played the hell outta some Eve since 2010. Then I had a kid and got a real job and now I have no time at all for that stuff. Main character is at 32 mil SP and can fly damn near anything sub capital class. I'll be back one day...