Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Childhood Nostalgia.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Childhood Nostalgia.

Post up what you remember as a child, Whatever just gives you the chills when you see, and your memory bank just cracks open. Theres a couple things for me that i love seeing.

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
Goosebumps
Pogs!
Pokemon original 150 yah still have the first movie and promo card.
Brain warp
Astro pops
GIANT jawbreakers

So what about you?
Old 07-31-2013, 10:59 AM   #2
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
It's drag racing for me I still try to go out as much as I can but when my grandpa still lived in texas with us in the early 90s he was racing alcohol funny cars... That smell and burnt rubber really gets me every time...
Old 07-31-2013, 11:00 AM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Rocket Power FTW
Old 07-31-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dude i hear you on the smell man... Nothing matches that mixture of burnt rubber and alcohol... The smell of amazing BBQ from the vendors... MMM damn man you got me on that one.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:01 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Rocket Power FTW
Fellow fan of the pokemon huh, TEAM ROCKET POWER. The cat had a badass gold coin on his dome.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Fellow fan of the pokemon huh, TEAM ROCKET POWER. The cat had a badass gold coin on his dome.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:04 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Well that was a huge but very weird misconception haha but i remember that show as well.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Bobby's World.
Hannah Barbera.
Doug.
Hardy Boys.
Archie and Jughead comics.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #10
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Post up what you remember as a child, Whatever just gives you the chills when you see, and your memory bank just cracks open. Theres a couple things for me that i love seeing.

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
Goosebumps
Pogs!
Pokemon original 150 yah still have the first movie and promo card.
Brain warp
Astro pops
GIANT jawbreakers

So what about you?
My ten your old boy loves my old Goosebumps books (luckily I saved them) and he's started recording the old after school tv programs they did for a while.

He also has a strange love for my old Pogs.

Poor kid, he was born 20 years too late.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:18 AM   #12
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
My wife bought pop rocks for the kids the other day. That sparked a trip down memory lane. The wife and I were trying to remember old shows and theme songs. Thundercats and Alf were a couple that came up.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #13
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
H.R. Pufnstuf

Old 07-31-2013, 11:26 AM   #15
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
HEY ARNOLD! and legends of the hidden temple!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 AM   #18
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Benny Hill, well his girls :-)
Paper caps
Asteroids
CB radios

150 fewer pounds. <sigh>
Old 07-31-2013, 11:31 AM   #19
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
This slide at recess and the ensuing 3rd degree burns one would experience:

And these: