Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Going Back To College

Old 07-31-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Going Back To College

So 2 years ago, i decided to take a break after one year of school, i meant to only take a year off, but found it really hard to push myself to go back. Ended up taking 2 off but discovered what i want to do and grew up quite a bit so i feel more prepared now. I'm really excited about this step in my life and hope its the right one! Just wanted to share Only working two more weeks full time then down to 3 days a week or so. My Major is BioChemistry
Old 07-31-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!

I was close to switching majors/dropping out. Finishing up in my original major (Computer Engineering) was one of the best things I've done. good luck!
Old 07-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck to you, stick to it, you'll be glad you did in the long run!
Old 07-31-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
My goal is finish my degree and be working in my career by the time i'm 30, i plan to stay with my company and move to a better position
Old 07-31-2013, 01:00 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
My goal is finish my degree and be working in my career by the time i'm 30, i plan to stay with my company and move to a better position
Congrats man, will they be paying for your tuition?
Old 07-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
No, when i go to Pharmacy school and as long as I'm employed they will give me a grant, but until then nothing
Old 07-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #7
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, when i go to Pharmacy school and as long as I'm employed they will give me a grant, but until then nothing
That would explain the 8 years of school. Good luck.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
That would explain the 8 years of school. Good luck.
Thanks!
Old 07-31-2013, 01:19 PM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
What school would you be attending?

Better not be UofA or I'll disown you
Old 07-31-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
MCC to ASU to whatever Pharmacy School i can get into haha
Old 07-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #11
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Patrick! It's worth it man... It sucks at the time, but in the end if you make the right connections and network correctly you can go far with a degree.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:37 PM   #12
Thanks Colton! It'll be an adventure that's Forsure. My biggest thing is job security
Old 07-31-2013, 02:48 PM   #13
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Colton! It'll be an adventure that's Forsure. My biggest thing is job security
shouldn't be a problem with your line of work since America is addicted to pills. hahah
Old 07-31-2013, 02:54 PM   #14
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Biochem is sweet. If you can do well in pharm school, pharm is pretty much 100% on job security.

Is there no straight pharmacology major at your school?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:37 PM   #15
thankfully I already work for Walgreens pharmacy and have maxed out as a tech, so luckily I don't have to really apply again!
Old 07-31-2013, 03:47 PM   #16
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you. Pharmacist will be a good gig.At least you got it figured out relatively early. I am about to start my second semester after 10 years and it is a bit of an adjustment.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:06 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Biochem is sweet. If you can do well in pharm school, pharm is pretty much 100% on job security.

Is there no straight pharmacology major at your school?
No there is not, there are only 2 in AZ
Old 07-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #18
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Biochem is legit sir, have fun with it. Study study study

Also there are many hot women in the bichem/pharm program at my school, if you're wondering
Old 07-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #19
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Biochem is legit sir, have fun with it. Study study study

Also there are many hot women in the bichem/pharm program at my school, if you're wondering
Brb, switching majors.