Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How do you experience me?

Old 07-31-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
How do you experience me?

Doing some self reflection in the areas of my life, and asking this question to my peers and friends, so I come to you TW.

How do you experience me? How do I come across?

I'm searching out my pitfalls in the hopes I can make them lesser moving forward in life, so you will not hurt my feelings by being honest. Some of you I know better than others but I hope to get a good mixed bag of how I present myself, even if it is just the interwebs.

Btw, doing this with your close friends and acquaintances can be VERY insightful. Introspection is not done often enough IMO.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Doing some self reflection in the areas of my life, and asking this question to my peers and friends, so I come to you TW.

How do you experience me? How do I come across?

I'm searching out my pitfalls in the hopes I can make them lesser moving forward in life, so you will not hurt my feelings by being honest. Some of you I know better than others but I hope to get a good mixed bag of how I present myself, even if it is just the interwebs.

Btw, doing this with your close friends and acquaintances can be VERY insightful. Introspection is not done often enough IMO.

Thanks in advance!
Concur. I lurk and laugh a lot on here so I don't have much interaction or input for you. I personally try to step back fairly regularly and look at how I view others and then project it onto myself. I find the things I dislike to downright hate about others is something that I feel the same about myself. Doing that lets you work on that part of yourself as well as free up those ideas about others.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know you too well, in fact you seem pretty cool in the threads I've lurked in, but I've been meaning to ask you where you got that sweet Stormtrooper token in your headlight?
Old 07-31-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol it's a pin that I dremeled the backside off of. Just eBay search storm trooper pin and you'll find it.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet thanks man.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:09 PM   #6
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-31-2013, 11:25 PM   #7
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
U take things in stride and don't seem to get rattled easy.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:26 PM   #8
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post

Thanks Ben
Old 07-31-2013, 11:27 PM   #9
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun

I really am looking for criticism, and I've been on TW long enough to know that I'll get it regardless. You guys aren't going to hurt my feelings. In order to grow you first need to find out where you are planted.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:32 PM   #11
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
sU take things in stride and don't seem to get rattled easy.
I've been accused of being easy going before haha. It has its benefits for sure. I've learned that I'm blindly optimistic in most aspects of life, which has become a pitfall of mine. Not realizing how bad things are and giving credence to sound advice are some of the drawbacks of extreme optimism, or so it would seem.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:35 PM   #12
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've been accused of being easy going before haha. It has its benefits for sure. I've learned that I'm blindly optimistic in most aspects of life, which has become a pitfall of mine. Not realizing how bad things are and giving credence to sound advice are some of the drawbacks of extreme optimism, or so it would seem.
There ya go..... U found criticism in my post after all

How about...... U over analyze things?

And ur a smurf killer..... Erryone likes smurfs, quit killing them u jerk!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery

you're not on "the list" so that's good
Old 07-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #14
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
There ya go..... U found criticism in my post after all

How about...... U over analyze things?

And ur a smurf killer..... Erryone likes smurfs, quit killing them u jerk!
Lol, I do apologize about the smurfs. And the whole point is to over analyze!
Old 08-01-2013, 12:59 AM   #15
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Ben you seam like a cool guy. crazy at times. maybe sometimes a jackass. but I think i would like hanging out with you.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:43 AM   #16
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ben, you seem like a real stand up guy. You may have had a lapse in judgement when you bought a second gen... Buuuuut that can be overlooked

I've had an awesome time at the meets with you and you've done real great things for the Alaska section on here.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:45 AM   #17
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol, I do apologize about the smurfs. And the whole point is to over analyze!
meh, too Canadian. Must be rubbing off.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:00 AM   #18
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
are you going through 12 steps?
seem like a level headed guy to me.. thats all the feedback I have.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #19
Purveyor of Fun

Nope, lost too many family members to drugs to try that stuff and alcohol just doesn't taste all that great to me so that's never been an issue either. Just trying to push myself as a man towards humility. A mentor told me, if you want to stay humble, ask what people think of you.

So here I am.