Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Favorite Bible verse

Old 03-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #21
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
^^ amen brotha
Old 03-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #22
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
I like philipians 3:10. Can't look it up right now
"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death." ~ Philippians 3:10 (NIV)

Great verse there, Gr8White!

Lately, I've really been eating up Philippians 1:6

"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (NIV)
Old 03-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #23
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna stay as far away as possible with this!

But, I figured, what the hell!
John 8:7 from the New International Version
"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
Old 03-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #25
Sandfire will become famous soon enough

Sandfire's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the favorites are taken but this is also a good one!

Galatians 5:22 King James version (what I grew up hearing, still like the sound of it better)

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentlenss, goodness, faith...
Old 03-05-2009, 12:01 PM   #26
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10 That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #27
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
Philippians 4:13: i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #28
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #29
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present. nor things to come, nor anything else, in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #30
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchi94 View Post
"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death." ~ Philippians 3:10 (NIV)

Great verse there, Gr8White!
(NIV)
thanks banchi! i was at school so i couldnt look it up. I love the verse and I'm actually going to college for youth ministry next year.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #31
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwLtTa2trRs... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwLtTa2trRs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-05-2009, 03:34 PM   #32
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks banchi! i was at school so i couldnt look it up. I love the verse and I'm actually going to college for youth ministry next year.
Awesome! I'm actually serving as an associate pastor at a new church plant in Littleton, CO. My day job is an engineer, but I'm hoping to be in full-time ministry in a couple of years. I'm planing to get some theology courses this Fall.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #33
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
thats very cool man. def be praying for ya. well its good to know im not the only one who's addicted to god and tacos!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #34

Quote:
thats very cool man. def be praying for ya. well its good to know im not the only one who's addicted to god and tacos!
Yup, great combination!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #35
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Psalms 23....verses 1 thru 6:

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

thats right. pulp fiction
Old 03-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #36
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Those who cling to false idols forfiet the grace that could be theirs. JONAH 2:8
Old 03-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #37
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
all of the verses are good, even Jesus Wept (don't know location at moment), if you've been through AP or College you can probably analyze that in many different avenues
Old 03-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #38
Hey guys watch THIS!
fasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to beholdfasn8dave is a splendid one to behold

fasn8dave's Tacoma Gallery
Mine pertains to my short temper at times and my family when I get irritated LOL - This help me remember that I love them and that I need to regroup my thoughts:

Ephesians 4:26-27

"In your anger do not sin; Do not let the sn go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." (NIV)

I remember this by heart because:

My Youngest son's birthday os on the 4th;
My wife's birthday is on the 26th;
My oldest son's birthday is on the 27!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #39
Ezriderga will become famous soon enough

Navy: USS JONAS INGRAM DD938
Ezriderga's Tacoma Gallery
1 John 3:16,17

16 We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters

17 If someone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need but shows no compassion—how can God’s love be in that person?
Old 03-07-2009, 08:10 AM   #40
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was surprised/proud to receive my first neg rep for this thread. I do respect the person that gave me their opinion and also left their name.

I know their are many that ignore this type of thread because this isn't their cup off tea, and I respect these people too. I ignore threads that aren't interesting to me, and I have never given neg rep,(except ND who views red as green) even when I see something that offends me.

I would also ask that their would be no defense/response back in this thread about this. Thanks to all that positively responded.