LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Parents were horny in December!

Old 08-01-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
It's cold that time of year dude, gotta stay warm somehow!

Wait till November rolls around and all the Valentines babies start popping up.

<- Nov 5th.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Just noticed how many B-Days there are today. Some heavy-hitters, OGs, and local guys, so I wanted to Happy Birthday to all of you guys, gals, trannys, whatever.

badphish14
rdmarcus
scocar
Taco me elmo (36)
Haslefre (29)
NoSoup4You
Burgman (26)
RMAN808
Slodgetto (22)
The hospitals up here were flooded last week with babies, they're calling them Hurricane Sandy babies. There will probably be another batch 9 months after the Bruins lost the cup
Old 08-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
you should see the Navy hospitals when the ships come back from deployments.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #6
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
you should see the Navy hospitals when the ships come back from deployments.
rug burns?
Old 08-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yup, my dad gave my mom a little something "extra" for Christmas back in '84. He had that "I'm gonna fertilize you" twinkle in his eye.
I dunno if I was planned or not. I know both my kids were accidents.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
December? Are all of those people born premature (I know a couple were)...? I always thought pregnancy lasted 9 months
Old 08-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #9
Resident Jackass

They count from the last known menstrual period as day one of the pregnancy. Try the math again and let me know.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just noticed how many B-Days there are today. Some heavy-hitters, OGs, and local guys, so I wanted to Happy Birthday to all of you guys, gals, trannys, whatever.

badphish14
rdmarcus
scocar
Taco me elmo (36)
Haslefre (29)
NoSoup4You
Burgman (26)
RMAN808
Slodgetto (22)
Ummm No, Horny on halloween
Old 08-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #13
To Be Continued...
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Ummm No, Horny on halloween
We already established that suck at math. I'm not about to PM a mod to change it, I will just suffer in the corner with my dunce cap on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Y'all can't count.

1: December, 2: Jan, 3: Feb, 4: Mar, 5: Apr, 6: May, 7: June, 8: July, 9: Aug.
I'm moving to Canada...THEY get it

...and the B-Day thread will blow up into a debate in 3.....2......1......
Old 08-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #14
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Y'all can't count.

1: December, 2: Jan, 3: Feb, 4: Mar, 5: Apr, 6: May, 7: June, 8: July, 9: Aug.
Beat 'cha
Old 08-01-2013, 07:34 PM   #15
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
*cough*it's technically 10 months*cough*
Old 08-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #16
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
40 weeks = 9 months + 1 week ¦ 4.4 weeks = 1 month
Old 08-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #17
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
40 weeks = 9 months + 1 week ¦ 4.4 weeks = 1 month
To make things more fun, technically 38-40 weeks is "term."
Old 08-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #20
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I really apologize for making this thread difficult lol
GTFO!

Oh wait... that's what:
badphish14
rdmarcus
scocar
Taco me elmo (36)
Haslefre (29)