Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A video camera, good ole boys, beer and an idea

Old 03-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
Dang. That guy is lucky to not have gotten hurt. There's been people killed by exploding tires.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, so it's a bad thing if this reminds me of me on a saturday night, Right???
Old 03-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #4
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Wait, so it's a bad thing if this reminds me of me on a saturday night, Right???
Just don't let Chris see this, Beeker. You might be looking at your next project.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #5
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Takes all kinds to make the world go around. Some just make it go around a little faster then others.

Kinda makes me think Darwin Awards.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #6
Problem Child
Racinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really nice

Racinkid13's Tacoma Gallery
it spilt ma beer!
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #7
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
subbin' this, I can't get the link on this computer...this is getting annoying.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #8
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha i can tell by the basline they are listening to lithium in the background
Old 03-03-2009, 01:09 PM   #10
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed for later viewing
Old 03-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
Problem Child
Racinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really nice

Racinkid13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post

its frightening how true that movie is becoming.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #12
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #13
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
...idk how to respond to that.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #15
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwilson1977 View Post
Dang. That guy is lucky to not have gotten hurt. There's been people killed by exploding tires.

Dont you know you cant hurt a drunk redneck? Believe me I know.