Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

A very important question I have

Old 08-04-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
cj.ainsworth77 is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
cj.ainsworth77's Tacoma Gallery
A very important question I have

How in the hell are you supposed to say billstein? I say it like billstean, but most everyone else I know and every show on tv says it as billstine...which way is it?
Old 08-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #2
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I say it billsteene, i think it's personal preference, but if you want to know bad enough you could call billstein HQ and ask them how to pronounce the company name.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Bill SCHtine?
Old 08-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #4
cj.ainsworth77 is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
cj.ainsworth77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Bill SCHtine?
I like that one...it works if they're german haha
Old 08-05-2013, 12:22 AM   #5
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj.ainsworth77 View Post
How in the hell are you supposed to day billstein? I say it like billstean, but most everyone else I know and every show on tv says it as billstine...which way is it?
This is right.

As pronounced on every video in Bilstein USA's channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bilsteinUS?feature=watch
Old 08-05-2013, 12:26 AM   #6
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Biel stchtein....
Old 08-05-2013, 12:52 AM   #7
bbob is on a distinguished road
bbob's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstine, but Frankensteen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo
Old 08-05-2013, 02:22 AM   #8
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
According to the sales lady I was chatting with at my last service it's pronounced Bliss-teen