Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The OFFICIAL ND Trolling thread

Old 03-03-2009, 01:12 PM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
The OFFICIAL ND Trolling thread

Mods, please make this a sticky. This is the thread where ND and all of you ND followers can troll away. Talk about anything here, sandy vaginas, dirty hippies, nude pictures of ND and your mom... have at it, this is YOUR thread..
Old 03-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Well, we all know who has a sandy vagina today...
Old 03-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Who's ND?
That one gay guy... i think?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 03-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I need to hear an inane Obama rant. Call it a fetish if you must, but I just can't get it up without first reading angry personal attacks typed in boldface about misplaced and unwelcome topics.

What's the point in discussing a topic if both sides refuse to view the others' argument as valid?
Old 03-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I need to hear an inane Obama rant. Call it a fetish if you must, but I just can't get it up without first reading angry personal attacks typed in boldface about misplaced and unwelcome topics.

What's the point in discussing a topic if both sides refuse to view the others' argument as valid?

here you go:

Old 03-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I feel sorry for anyone who runs against Obama in 4 years.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #11
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Something about gettin it up??
Old 03-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

very true

besides, we already have a thread like this.... its not fun to start a new one....
Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #13
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
very true

besides, we already have a thread like this.... its not fun to start a new one....
you're right, I should close this...
Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #14
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
here you go:

Old 03-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #15
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I feel sorry for anyone who runs against Obama in 4 years.
are you saying i cant win? (ignore the fact taht i wont be 35 yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
you're right, I should close this...
not before i get to post on my own derailment thread!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #16
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
As much as i'd like to take credit for derailing all those political threads, i cant. If you'll notice, the three that were originally closed do not have a single post by ND in them. I have just been trying to derail the newest one. Arguing politics on the internet is never EVER going to change anyone's mind. all it does is brew hostility and resentment between members that otherwise would have gotten along very well
Old 03-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #17

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
As much as i'd like to take credit for derailing all those political threads, i cant. If you'll notice, the three that were originally closed do not have a single post by ND in them. I have just been trying to derail the newest one. Arguing politics on the internet is never EVER going to change anyone's mind. all it does is brew hostility and resentment between members that otherwise would have gotten along very well
Looks like someone decided to post while sober today. You feeling alright?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #18

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 03-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
That one gay guy... i think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
I think it is a fish, so I guess this like trout trolling?
Would that make it trouser trout trolling?
Old 03-03-2009, 02:21 PM   #20

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Would that make it trouser trout trolling?
hahaha! i knew there was a good reason i kept bob from banning you