Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The official who is nd thread....

Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The official who is nd thread....

Just figured I would start one too.....

So.....Is he a fish???
Old 03-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Richard "Fuckin" Simmons
Old 03-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I had an ND stuck on my leg. I had to go to the doctor to get it lanced.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I had an ND stuck on my leg. I had to go to the doctor to get it lanced.
I think Copper has an ND on his Toe.....Had had to take all week off from work...poor Copper.....
Old 03-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i heard he was retarded
Old 03-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think Copper has an ND on his Toe.....Had had to take all week off from work...poor Copper.....
so THATS what that is

i should get some Dr. Scholls NDAway
Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i heard he was retarded
shut up idiot. You probably don't even know what that means!
Old 03-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I heard lsocoee got a case of the ND and it burned when he peed...in the shower of course
Old 03-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I heard lsocoee got a case of the ND and it burned when he peed...in the shower of course
+1
Old 03-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #11
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it means a little bus comes to pick me up for work every morning
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #12

nd's Tacoma Gallery
I heard he is gonna race in the Baja.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #13
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dammmmittt

You just made me spit on my new laptop
Old 03-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
doubtful

you cant get a free baja truck from Hodge
Old 03-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #15

Quote:
I heard the same thing!! I snapped a pic of his ride:

Old 03-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
ban the term murdered out
OU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOU812 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gas Turbine Elec
Name: danusa
OU812's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this was an nd:
Old 03-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #17

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I heard the same thing!! I snapped a pic of his ride:

it would still beat Mikes truck
Old 03-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #18

Quote:
it would still beat Mikes truck
Being as his is pulled by a Horse, and your can carry up to 16 Retards to push, hands down, you would win...
Old 03-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Being as his is pulled by a Horse, and your can carry up to 16 Retards to push, hands down, you would win...
yeah but how many of those would run off into the desert when you open the door and ND is the supervisor?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #20

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dont forget about retard strength.... that term exists for a reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
yeah but how many of those would run off into the desert when you open the door and ND is the supervisor?
i would definitely run off, have you ever seen sand!? its amazing!