Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Any power plant workers on here?

Old 08-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
countryboy22 is on a distinguished road
countryboy22's Tacoma Gallery
Any power plant workers on here?

Just wanted to see if we had any power plant operators on here. I am an auxiliary operator for a coal fired plant here in az. And currently training up to control operator.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Which one do you work at?
Old 08-08-2013, 12:41 AM   #3
APS you?
Old 08-08-2013, 12:53 AM   #4
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
I don't I just noticed you're in the AZ mountains and there aren't too many members up here. I live out here in Snowflake.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:41 AM   #5
So do I
Old 08-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #6

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever got some free time hit me up. Let's go wheelin' or grab a beer or somethin.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:56 PM   #7
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
just surfing around and find germ in here messing around. Hahaha
Old 08-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #8

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Just tryin to make some friends.