Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

GetGrinds coffee pouches

Old 08-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
GetGrinds coffee pouches

Coffee addict, never tried dipping, but I'm interested in trying these things. May be great when on the motorcycle. Anyone try these? Reviews?
Old 08-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1PmTJEH...%3D1PmTJEH6g9A

Old 08-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
That video was 6:53 longer than it needed to be.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I meant has anyone on HERE tried them? I'm sure SOMEONE tried them and posted a video, but I'm looking for an opinion from a TW member, not a YouTube vid. Thanks though.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #6
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
I meant has anyone on HERE tried them? I'm sure SOMEONE tried them and posted a video, but I'm looking for an opinion from a TW member, not a YouTube vid. Thanks though.
yea i tried them, i liked them for a few reasons
1- helped me avoid junk food while sitting on ass at work
2-i started dipping, never got addicted but knew i did not want to get addicted
3-hepled me stop destroying my mouth with sunflower seeds, id go through a whole bag in a 8 hour shift , all the salt cant be good either

i like the mint chocalate the best, hated the cinnamin

made a few online orders from the company, very fast shipping from the west to east coast, didnt have any issues.

the initial few seconds is a strong coffee taste then it mellows out.

i cant testiy to the caffine/energy effect, im not sensitive to caffine at all
Old 09-30-2013, 03:39 AM   #7

Took a chance and ordered them. I agree that the mint is the best. I like them and got a friend that dips to change over to them. The mocha is ok, but I felt like it had no flavor after a while. The cinnamon was kind've gross. I'd say if you're looking at these, try them.