Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I hate this website....

Old 08-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
marinewillo is on a distinguished road

Name: Colton
marinewillo's Tacoma Gallery
I hate this website....

I absolutely hate this website... Its pitiful, a love hate relationship between me and of others who share a passion with the Tacoma. I thought I was satisfied with my truck as stock. Then....
I visited here.... 3" lift and new tires and just bought a GC grill, and soon to be a Armortech offroad bumper. Yall are forcing me to spend all of my money on a truck. I'm becoming addicted to mods, I want to personalize my Taco in any way I can.
I thank all of you too, its nice to find people who share an equal passion of something.
On another note, is there some place I can go to help my addiction?
Old 08-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
we have a vast Off topic section to help with the addiction.....or so Im told.....
Old 08-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
BuckeyeTacoFL is on a distinguished road

Name: Derrick
BuckeyeTacoFL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinewillo View Post
I absolutely hate this website... Its pitiful, a love hate relationship between me and of others who share a passion with the Tacoma. I thought I was satisfied with my truck as stock. Then....
I visited here.... 3" lift and new tires and just bought a GC grill, and soon to be a Armortech offroad bumper. Yall are forcing me to spend all of my money on a truck. I'm becoming addicted to mods, I want to personalize my Taco in any way I can.
I thank all of you too, its nice to find people who share an equal passion of something.
On another note, is there some place I can go to help my addiction?

HAHA same thing has happened to me! One mod after another. Wish list keeps growing
Old 08-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Haterz gonna hate.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeap... Theres a couple build threads that once you open them. You're fucked.

MrGrimm, Blacktacoma23, NYCO come to mind. Dont open them.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #6
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
I feel your pain......I'm a "tacomaholic" too.