Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

I just got promoted!

Old 08-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
Bearcoatoffroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Barry
Bearcoatoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I just got promoted!

I just accepted a Senior Steam Turbine Engineer role with Mitsubishi Power Systems!!!

Thought I'd share!
Old 08-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
What are you going to buy me for celebration?

Congrats
Old 08-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
congrats
Old 08-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #5
YotakingO is on a distinguished road
YotakingO's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations bro!
Old 08-20-2013, 12:32 PM   #6
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man!!!! Steam Turbine Engineer, I happen to work around steam turbines for power generation! Any relation to your job at all? This is cause for a new mod for the truck!!!
Old 08-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #7

I've been involved in steam turbine field service for the last 8.5 years with Mitsubishi. Now I am in repair and manufacturing at Savannah Machinery Works, ill be over all non-OEM repair work.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #8

...and yes, I think a set of UCA's are in order!
Old 08-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #10
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 08-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #11
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
What are you going to buy me for celebration?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcoatoffroad View Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #12
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats where is the party. :thumbup:
Old 08-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #13
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Had to do a double take on that one.....We just hired a new Senior Team member Turbines Engineer.

Congratz!
Old 08-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #14
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I've been involved in steam turbine field service for the last 8.5 years with Mitsubishi. Now I am in repair and manufacturing at Savannah Machinery Works, ill be over all non-OEM repair work.
I gotcha, all of our turbines are GE so I doubt you'd ever be in my plants. But was worth the shot!

Quote:
Join the crowd, I need to get some LR for my lift I'm piecing together.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #15

Where do you work?
Old 08-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #16

Quote:
Where do you work?
I work for American Electric Power at the John Amos Plant in Winfield, WV
Old 08-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #17

We've done work for AEP before.. We also service GE machines.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #18

Quote:
We've done work for AEP before.. We also service GE machines.
Oh ok, where at in the AEP system?
Old 08-21-2013, 02:45 AM   #19

We did the Big Sandy ST Upgrade in '08, I know we've done other FS work too trying to think of the plant names.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:34 AM   #20

Quote:
We did the Big Sandy ST Upgrade in '08, I know we've done other FS work too trying to think of the plant names.
Oh well you weren't too far from me. Louisa, KY is about an hour and a half from me. I hate to see Big Sandy shutting down in the next couple of years