Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

ECU Pirate Tacomas

Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #21
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
not a lot of education happining in the carolina's as you can tell..
Anyone else wish to look dumb?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #22
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
Golddddd

Swanks as long as ya have an ID no problem buddy
Ah well shit. I'm out
Old 08-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #23
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Ah well shit. I'm out
Now I never said what the age had to be
Old 08-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #24
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You know in Russia, beer used to be classified as a soft drink
Old 08-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #25
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Ah well shit, i'm back in.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #26
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
You know in Russia, beer used to be classified as a soft drink
BUT IS THIS RUSSIA?! This is MERICA'
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #27
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
BUT IS THIS RUSSIA?! This is MERICA'
I don't like your tone, you do realize that I know where you park.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #28
Firefighter:
Quote:
I don't like your tone, you do realize that I know where you park.
Well.. that escalated quickly.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #29
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Well.. that escalated quickly.
and I happen to have a towing strap in the cab of my truck
Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #30
Firefighter:
Quote:
I'll hear them tires squalling before you get anywhere
Old 08-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #31
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
Do you deliver? I have a partially functioning fridge that I can put to use.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:27 PM   #32
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
I'll hear them tires squalling before you get anywhere
ahem... 4lo
Old 08-22-2013, 08:28 PM   #33
Firefighter:
Quote:
ahem... 4lo
Hey, I have 4wd now so.. can't hold that over me
Old 08-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #34
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Do you deliver? I have a partially functioning fridge that I can put to use.
To freshman ? Negative sir
Old 08-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #35
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Thought you didnt bring your truck ?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #36
Firefighter:
Quote:
^ this. I smell a bullshitting bullshitter.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #37
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
I didn't

Still I can pull him when I get her down here, His plastic bed probably doesn't put much weight on the rear tires.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #38
Firefighter:
Quote:
I didn't

Still I can pull him when I get her down here, His plastic bed probably doesn't put much weight on the rear tires.
Just make sure you put it back how you found it, i'll have to get home when I get off. That's all I ask
Old 08-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #39
got 5VZFE?

Quote:
To freshman ? Negative sir
Old 08-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #40
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
so when we all going to meet up and have a cold one?