Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

spanish thread

Old 08-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
spanish thread

I'm starting this thread for folks who can speak basic spanish, i just started spanish 120 (spanish 1), and feel it would benefit me (and possibly others) to have folks to talk to in basic spanish.

Hola, buenas tardes, como te llamas?
Old 08-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Llamas*

Saludos!
Old 08-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #3
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Hola amigo, yo soy Diego. Mi espanol es muy malo. Espensa
Old 08-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
TRDoffroad is on a distinguished road
Name: Jen
TRDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Hola amigo
Old 08-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
*scrolling down TW main lage*

Spanish thread
*hay dios mio* lmao
Good to see people learning more languages that just one
Old 08-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
una cervesa por favor
Old 08-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
ahi Dios mio…. lo que faltaba!… um monton de blanquitos hablando español
lol
esto me hizo reir...
Old 08-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #9
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Que pasa putos!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:21 PM   #11
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
Llamas*

Saludos!
Saludos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel View Post
Hola amigo, yo soy Diego. Mi espanol es muy malo. Espensa
Hola, me llammo jake, mucho gusto (?).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDoffroad View Post
Hola amigo
buenos tardes, de donde es usted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
*scrolling down TW main page*

Spanish thread
*hay dios mio* lmao
Good to see people learning more languages that just one
Gracias, que pasa?
Quote:
lol
Gracias. (i have no idea what you said)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Que pasa putos!
that's not nice
Old 08-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #12
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Donde esta la biblioteca?

El tiempo es bueno

God you learn worthless phrases in spanish class haha. I took 3 years of it in high school and didn't feel like I had really learned much. I was amazed at how well I could actually communicate with people when I went to mexico over spring break last year. Did good enough to pick up an Argentinian chick
Old 08-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #13
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Donde esta la biblioteca?

El tiempo es bueno

God you learn worthless phrases in spanish class haha. I took 3 years of it in high school and didn't feel like I had really learned much. I was amazed at how well I could actually communicate with people when I went to mexico over spring break last year. Did good enough to pick up an Argentinian chick
Buenas noches, como estas?
Old 08-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #14
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Gracias. (i have no idea what you said)
jajaja, el dijo que "this is what was missing...a bunch of whiteys speaking spanish"
Old 11-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #15
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone help me with my homework?
the instructions are fill in the blanks with the correct IR verb (where each number is is a blank)

ELENA ¡Hola, Daniel! ¿Qué tal?

DANIEL Muy bien, gracias. ¿Y tú?

ELENA Muy bien. ¿Adónde (1) (blank) ahora?

DANIEL (2) (blank) al cine a ver una película. ¿Quieres (3) (blank) conmigo?

ELENA No, gracias. Tengo mucha prisa ahora. (4) (blank) al museo de arte.

DANIEL ¿Y adónde (5) (blank) hoy por la noche?

ELENA Mi compañera de cuarto y yo (6) (blank) a comer en un restaurante italiano. ¿Quieres (7) (blank) con nosotras?

DANIEL ¡Sí! ¿Cómo (8) (blank) ustedes al restaurante?

ELENA (9) (blank) en autobús. Hay un autobús que (10) (blank) directamente al barrio (neighborhood) italiano.

DANIEL ¿A qué hora (11) (blank) ustedes?

ELENA Creo que (12) (blank) a llegar al restaurante a las nueve.

DANIEL ¿Desean (13) (blank) a bailar luego (afterwards)?

ELENA ¡Sí!

DANIEL (14)
(blank) a invitar a nuestro amigo Pablo también. ¡Nos vemos a las nueve!

ELENA ¡Chau, Daniel!
Old 11-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #16
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
De Colores
Old 11-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #17
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
Can anyone help me with my homework?
the instructions are fill in the blanks with the correct IR verb (where each number is is a blank)

ELENA ¡Hola, Daniel! ¿Qué tal?

DANIEL Muy bien, gracias. ¿Y tú?

ELENA Muy bien. ¿Adónde (1) (vas) ahora?

DANIEL (2) (Va) al cine a ver una película. ¿Quieres (3) (ir) conmigo?

ELENA No, gracias. Tengo mucha prisa ahora. (4) (blank) al museo de arte.

DANIEL ¿Y adónde (5) (blank) hoy por la noche?

ELENA Mi compañera de cuarto y yo (6) (blank) a comer en un restaurante italiano. ¿Quieres (7) (blank) con nosotras?

DANIEL ¡Sí! ¿Cómo (8) (blank) ustedes al restaurante?

ELENA (9) (blank) en autobús. Hay un autobús que (10) (blank) directamente al barrio (neighborhood) italiano.

DANIEL ¿A qué hora (11) (blank) ustedes?

ELENA Creo que (12) (blank) a llegar al restaurante a las nueve.

DANIEL ¿Desean (13) (blank) a bailar luego (afterwards)?

ELENA ¡Sí!

DANIEL (14)
(blank) a invitar a nuestro amigo Pablo también. ¡Nos vemos a las nueve!

ELENA ¡Chau, Daniel!

I got a few.. I think all of them are ir??? edit: ir as in to go
Old 11-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #18
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
No hablo espanol, pero me gusta tacos rosa.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #19
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 169.254.255.201 View Post
I got a few.. I think all of them are ir??? edit: ir as in to go
yep
#2 wasn't correct, but 1 and 3 were. thanks.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #20
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yo soy yo

Muy chignon