Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Kids and dirt bikes

Old 08-22-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
BIGGJERRYC is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerry
BIGGJERRYC's Tacoma Gallery
Kids and dirt bikes

I just got my 7 y/o nephew a crf50. Now I need to find him some kids to ride with

Anyone in the philly area have kids that ride? I'm an hour north of Philadelphia
Old 08-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Im sure you could find some riding friends at rousch creek, there is a atv/ dirtbike park next to rc
Old 08-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, Jerry. You are one cool uncle.