Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Road Rage Experiences I Had Today

Old 09-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #41
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Sometimes I think being a meter maid would be a nice break
I bet. Tough job just teaching drivers ED let alone being a LEO
Old 09-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #42
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I wonder how some people even got their licenses let alone how mentally retarded some people are!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #44
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I saw a lady knitting as she drove her bmw 3 series down the freeway today
Should ask her to make you a beanie
Old 09-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #45
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this the other day. I know it's not road rage, but I was like "how the hell can you drive with a towel in your drivers window?" Not only that, this is at an intersection where the road goes from 3 lanes to 2. Guess which lane she was in? the one that ends.......

Old 09-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #46
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I saw a lady knitting as she drove her bmw 3 series down the freeway today
Saw this guy playing drums on his steering wheel with actual drumsticks. SMH

Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #47
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
I usually don't get visibly mad at idiot drivers unless they endanger me. Even then, I don't holler and cuss, I'll just honk, essentially to warn them off. I've flipped a few birds, hollered at a few people and called them sons of b*tches, but that's just about always at people that have already done the same to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETaco23 View Post
I love it when those people try so hard to get in front of you and in there frustration and impatience they get stuck behind someone, then you eventually end up passing them. And they have that what the F**** look on there face.. haha.. soo great!
This! xD I also enjoy when people want to speed to a red light. I take my time if there's not a lot of traffic and I know that the light's about to change, (huzzah for hypermiling) so when the light changes, I blow right past that dummy that sped up just to slow down, cos I never had to stop.