Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Road Rage Experiences I Had Today

Old 08-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Road Rage Experiences I Had Today

Rant ON

So I'm driving home from the hospital today and I'm driving down a 4 lane highway. As I'm coming to the end of a road, there's a long queue of cars on a dual left turn lane (the queue itself extends beyond the turning lanes). Nearby there is also a shopping centre.

As I'm approaching the queue (i did check to see that nobody was turning into the center lane), some guy in a baby blue Santa Fe starts pulling out from the shopping centre and directly in front of me. I slam on the brakes and honk at him, yet he gets pissed off at me.

After the light turns green and we turn, he promptly passes me, and merges back into the left lane.

Later on down the road he retaliates by cutting me off as I'm passing him and a few more left lane bandits. I got pissed and honked, shouted, swore, flipped off, and hi beamed our fine gentlemen.

---------

Later on, a lady in a 328i is driving rather slowly in the left lane. As I'm passing her on the right, the ***** actually has the nerve to speed up. After that, she cuts into a queue of cars in a left turn lane.

So what the h**l is wrong with some people?

Rant OFF
Old 08-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Should've used the PIT maneuver
Old 08-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacom08 View Post
Rant ON

So I'm driving home from the hospital today and I'm driving down a 4 lane highway. As I'm coming to the end of a road, there's a long queue of cars on a dual left turn lane (the queue itself extends beyond the turning lanes). Nearby there is also a shopping centre.

As I'm approaching the queue (i did check to see that nobody was turning into the center lane), some guy in a baby blue Santa Fe starts pulling out from the shopping centre and directly in front of me. I slam on the brakes and honk at him, yet he gets pissed off at me.

After the light turns green and we turn, he promptly passes me, and merges back into the left lane.

Later on down the road he retaliates by cutting me off as I'm passing him and a few more left lane bandits. I got pissed and honked, shouted, swore, and hi beamed our fine gentlemen.

---------

Later on, a lady in a 328i is driving rather slowly in the left lane. As I'm passing her on the right, the ***** actually has the nerve to speed up. After that, she cuts into a queue of cars in a left turn lane.

Rant OFF
I see shit like this on a daily basis.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
you should move to Jersey
Old 08-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #5
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
I'm seeing a lot of cars here with New York plates. Probably just as bad.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #6
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone DGAF is the problem. No common courtesy.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
hate those drivers
Old 08-29-2013, 03:48 PM   #8
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
hate those drivers

sorry
Old 08-29-2013, 03:49 PM   #9
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
I hate drivers when I am driving but now that I am riding my bike to work I have realized that at least that 50% of the population has bought there license or performed sexual favors to get it.

I saw one lady the other day drive right into the side of a bus that was pulling out of the bus stop

Don't even get me started on cab drivers
Old 08-29-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
yep, got cut off the other day by a dude that decided his text was more important than his driving, he almost hit a guard rail in the process too

Old 08-29-2013, 03:57 PM   #11
jake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjake72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jake
jake72's Tacoma Gallery
thats a normal day in a big truck
Old 08-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #12
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
i always drive defensively and keep my distance. you never know a rager might be packin' heat. careful out there- some drivers are lunatics lol
Old 08-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #13
Kelvin is on a distinguished road

Kelvin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sounds like what happened to me this morning. Two lane highway. I come up behind a big rig so I cut in behind some girl in a civic just cruising along in the left lane doing 60. Great, no problem, I go back into the right lane after I pass up the rig, and proceed on with my usual 70 mph. She continues at her own pace. We were pretty much the only cars on the highway, with big rigs. 2 or so miles later I come up behind another big rig, and here comes Mrs. Civic driver doing whatever ridiculous speed to block me from getting ahead of the rig. Course, after we pass the rig, she drops back to 60 in the left lane. Now I ask, what was the point of that?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #15
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watari06V6 View Post
i always drive defensively and keep my distance. you never know a rager might be packin' heat. careful out there- some drivers are lunatics lol
Truth. Too many crazies out today. Just try and brush it off.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:37 AM   #16
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Yep this kinda shit happens every day here.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:01 AM   #17
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

there's a long queue of cars on a dual left turn lane (the queue itself extends beyond the turning lanes). Nearby there is also a shopping centre.
Too British; didn't read
Old 08-30-2013, 07:22 AM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watari06V6 View Post
this

plus in one situation you're passing on the right...be more patient and deal with it

the other one is poor defensive driving

if your profile is correct and you're 15, i'd say you need a whole lot of calming down before you resume driving. I don't want some pissed off inexperienced driver around me on the road.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:25 AM   #20
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Should've used the PIT maneuver
buying a plate bumper for this