1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

IS IT THE F$$$ING WEATHER? or am I just this unlucky?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 92dlxman, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Aug 29, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    92dlxman

92dlxman [OP] drinking whats on sale

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Visalia, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 access 4x4 4.0 6-gear
    5100s, ome884s, wheelers aal kit, and some rustoleum
    been working like a dog! new work truck, and welder on it with less than 300hrs... runs great. pos battery on truck though, barely cranks

home from work, my taco is gone, car sits in driveway.. . . battery dead in car so she took my truck.. . . whatever

next day at work, welder will not crank. dead battery. jump it, run it, its good to go.

get told to work out of town. leave sunday night, but work sunday. go on a trip to walmart in the couple hours i have to get a new car battery. they need to test it. it takes 5 minutes. fuck it I say, after a half hour, "just sell me a new battery" they report back that they don't have it.

get sent out of town. "just drive the truck till I get back and I'll put a new battery in the car." she calls me Monday mid-morning complaining that the truck battery is dead too. the fuck am I supposed to do about it! figure it out!

assuming that at least the batteries in my direct supervision are well taken care of, I was devastated to find that my welder's battery is completely fucked. try and look professional jump-starting a welder off of a truck that barely starts itself with fucking welding-leads because you had to leave the jumper cables in case she wanted to run the car. I dare you

work all week like that. on the way home, towing way too much trailer with a wrongly wired brake controller, make a phone call. rumor was that the batteries in the car and taco were able to take a charge. "babe, im gunna be home in a few hours, if you could put the car and truck on the street so I can park this dumb-ass trailer safe in the driveway, I would appreciate it."

come home to find the taco in the driveway, and the car half-ass parked on the street. wtf!! I thought you were going to move these things!!! come to find out, the car is still dead, and the truck's battery has ruptured!

Is god mad at me! I really get to spend my weekend off and some of the overtime money I was so proud of changing batteries!!!! tell me its the fucking weather.

thanks for listening

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  2. Aug 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    92dlxman

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Visalia, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 access 4x4 4.0 6-gear
    done and done and done. acid ruined the taco's underhood paint. little rustoleum fixed er up. much better now

3. Aug 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    TrdSurgie

TrdSurgie revised

Member:
    Oahu
    Things can be really annoying and life is never easy.

4. Aug 30, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    Nirvana

Nirvana Tesla Auto

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Morgan Hill, U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    2006 Off Road 4X4
    Icon ext. travel 2.5RR in front, Icon ext. travel 2.0RR in rear, BuiltRight uniball UCAs, Wheelers Superbumps, Goodridge steel braided brake lines, BruteForce front plate bumper w/ Warn M9000+synth line, American Auto Horns ACDF, Pelfrey Bussman mount+Sandman bussman fuse block (soon), 255/75R16s on painted stockers...because I'm not paying $800 to rock rash new wheels you scrubs. Shok Industries 2/0 big 4 upgrade and sound deadener.
    Wanted to say that to my wife so much the last 8 months, I know that feeling all too well. Good vibes that things turn around for you man.

5. Aug 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    92dlxman

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Visalia, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 access 4x4 4.0 6-gear
    funny she wonders why I answer the phone grumpy while im at work. because I've been CONDITIONED to know that if she calls, something is fucked up.

im gunna call her one day and just say "I don't have anything to eat. what should I do?" see what she says

6. Aug 30, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    Boone

Boone Vaginas are rad.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    Airbags deployed
    :sandwich::cheers:

7. Aug 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    skidooman

skidooman I'm your huckleberry

Member:
    First Name:
    TJ
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    19 Taco
    Kings, JBA, BAMF, C4, Deaver, Prinsu, TJM, SnugTop, 5.29s
    :rofl::rofl:

8. Aug 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    650H1

650H1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2020 (Cement) TRD O/R
    Lol dude I've had weeks like this. It almost feels like god is kicking you in the crank over and over.

Products Discussed in

To Top