Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

what is your areas slang?

Old 03-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
what is your areas slang?

i know different parts of the U.S. have slang words that are diffrent from other parts of the U.S.

so lets hear em
and what do they mean?

in San Diego.

grom: someone thats new to somthing usually a younger kid
example: that grom sucks at surfing

sketch: when somthing is a little iffy or scary
example: going through that mud hole is a little sketch.

dome check: when somone gets hit in the head
example: whoa i dome checked him with a bat.

bro: someone that is at the desert a lot or wears like no fear clothing (and usually affiliated with drug trafficking) its sorta like a gang.
example: that guy with the dumb f-150 is such a bro

mob dez: to go to the desert
example: lets mob dez

sketch life: the same thing as sketch

Barney: someone that sucks a somthing
example: that guy is such a barney at driving

thats it for now til i think of more
Old 03-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry inmy hillbilly part of california there ain't much slang, Oh wait I have a few:

Case: working tractor

John Deere: Broke tractor

Critter: crack whore

Bag: old cow

Drizzle Dick/Ass Fart: real piece of work

I can get a few more.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
gnarley: somthing thats intense (i know it sounds like a joke but people actually use this word)

down: some one that knows whats up. or is "cool"
example: that kid panda jerk is so down!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
yunz: you guys
Ex: Why don't youns pick up some beer on the way.

jagoff: unpleasant individual, jerk
Old 03-09-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
Here in miami the slang is so latin, ( spanish) that nobody is gonna understand a word!! We mix spanish and english, and so we call that spanglish.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
we get the spanglish here in socal too...
Old 03-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
yunz: you guys
Ex: Why don't youns pick up some beer on the way.

jagoff: unpleasant individual, jerk
ive heard yunz before, my granpah says it
Old 03-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #11
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
Up here in Nor Cal we have spanglish but without the lish part!

and you people say HELLA all the damn time!!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
haha i use this word!
me too!!!!

do you surf?

and my friend is from the bay area and i always say hes hella gay. :P
Old 03-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
We have no slang here in AZ. We speaks Perfectlyz!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
Carone will become famous soon enoughCarone will become famous soon enough
Carone's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Carone
I say HELLA
Old 03-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
chris lol
Old 03-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #16
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carone View Post
I say HELLA
see! lol
Old 03-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
We saY here: Asere q vola! Jajaja!!!!thats means, whats new my friend? Lol
Old 03-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #18
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
me too!!!!

do you surf?

and my friend is from the bay area and i always say hes hella gay. :P
haha every weekend! and i'm from the Bay too. I noticed people from the bay would say "hella" and people from FURTHER norcal would say "Hecka". I refrained from it all.. !!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
nice where do you surf!?

i go to grandview and d-street