Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2013 TW Secret Santa!!! Name Submissions End November 15th!

Old 10-07-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery

What did you get!? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...re-thread.html

Mike (Pugga) and I are going to be running this year's Tacomaworld Secret Santa. Some extra help would be appreciated (pm either of us if interested).

Some simple rules:

*Keep gifts PG-13 unless you know the recipient personally
*Absolutely NO WHINING!!!
*Asshattery and douche-baggery will not be tolerated.
*YOU must do the legwork once pm'd.
*You must send a gift to the name you get, no exceptions EX: dont see eye to eye.
*Once on THE LIST, you must send something REASONABLE to the name pm'd to you.
*Names will begin being pm'd out after Nov.15th, plenty of time to get a gift for Christmas.
*You may be sending a gift out of the Country..Keep the shipping/stamp costs in mind.
*Same as years past, there is no cap, you can be as generous as you wish but there is a $20 minimum for gifts including shipping. If you decide to go nuts and spend a ton of money, don't expect the same from your secret santa.
*If theres not enough intrest, this will be closed. Its up to the membership here to make it happen.
*We/I will do our best to make it fair and not have anyone in the same state get each other as gifters/giftees.
*Myself and or the mods here on tacomaworld take no responsibility if someone flakes and dosent send a gift. We will do our best to fix it since we will have their names/addresses.
*As long as you're on the commit list with full name AND handle, you will send AND recieve a gift.
*It would be nice to see once Christmas comes around, to see what everyone got..Please dont post names or handles of who sent you what.
*If possible, keep proof of item being sent in case its lost/stolen in the mail. At the very least, we can prove that it was sent out.
*Once Nov 15th, 10pm EST is here, you can not back out of your commitment, to be fair.
*If you choose to send your gift in a box, its your choice to wrap it or not. Reccomendation is to not send it in the box it came in, as to ruin the surprise.

Need help stalking your giftee? Have something you really want or need? Head over here! 2013 Secret Santa Participants Gift Ideas

Let's get this going and hopefully we have another successful year with less fist dildos and butthurt!
Old 10-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery

FINAL Secret Santa List

01tacoprerunner
05Aztacoma
2011TacoBeav
4Lo
64wildcat
95SLE
97yota4x4
A3umph
ABA180
ABregenzer
Ak Taco
AKHunter
Aktaco420
ALawrence
BamaToy1997
batchelor22
Batmobile
Beef Taco00
Benbacher
bennett707
Benson X
Biscuits
Blackdawg
Brian007Taco
Bsheriff11
Btnewman
budman
capetaco12
carcharias
ChamYota
Chipskip
Chris5255
cmack
CohbsTaco
colinb17
ComeAndTakeIt
Conex
crumf20
Dcpsychobilly
Delmarva
dirtymike
eborgie
Emelianenkov
FearNothing321
fireturk41
fjfar80
Flowingmetal
Forster46
FreidTaco
fuzz master
Fuzzyman81
Gabassman
Goflight2
Hagen
Hank4444
Haslefre
Ice Horse
IDtrucks
Iloveoregon
Infra
jbmccul
jgwheeler17
JimBCa
jjew18
JLee
Joe D
joeybags
Johnnym
Jrocthakidd
Jstrumpf
JWaldz
KodiakToyTRD
Konvict Krog
Krap22
Krazie Sj
la0d0g
LoadedTaco
Mach1man001
meatman
Metrick1215
Millertime187
mjm540ii
Monster Coma
mromeo
NetMonkey
Newlife
Nirvana
NwiTACO
Order66
Pope953
Pugga
Quaker
quantum
rbraddock
RelentlessTaco
Robertocritser
Sandman614
Shauncho
Sje1124
skidooman
Slimwood Shady
SMKYTXN
StAndrew
Stupid hurts.
SWCCBEE
Swordknives
t4r4life
Taco guy11
TACO TX
Taco47001
TACOIII
tacoman15
tc3
Techoma
Texoma
theredofshaw
Toyota Tech31
ToyotaKTMracing
Traction120
tunernewb92
wesrunner
Xaqori
XxTHe FioLOxX
YotaMatt
zacharypaul89
zombie runner
Old 10-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

I'm in.

PM Alex (OP), your info. You will need to include:
TW handle
Full name
Mailing address

Once you PM him your info, he will add your name to the list. Same as years past, there is no cap, you can be as generous as you wish but there is a $20 minimum for gifts including shipping. If you decide to go nuts and spend a ton of money, don't expect the same from your secret santa.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
I am in. Sounds like an adventure!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #7
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #8
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Right here!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #9
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery

I'm in again! Last year was fun.

Do we need to pm you our info? I may have overlooked that in the OP.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #10
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #11
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I am in
Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #12
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds fun!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM   #13
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post

Let's get this going and hopefully we have another successful year with less fist dildos and butthurt!
HAHA I'm in again!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
Don't cremate me. I want to come back as a zombie.
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like to send a gift, but i don't want to receive one
would that be possible?
Old 10-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #15
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Didn't do it last year because of building our house. I regret it now. Lets have some fun.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #16
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
IN!

And Quantum, I am sure there is. We always have a few people drop the ball and forget to send gifts. It won't be until everything is sent out and Christmas is over until they can get you the info on who to send to.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #17
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i'd like to send a gift, but i don't want to receive one
would that be possible?
Tough, you'll get one and you'll like it. that's part of the fun.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #20
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I am gonna do it this year. And....in on page 1