Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Pumpkin Carvings

Old 10-30-2013, 12:34 PM   #21
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andretti View Post
Here is a link to a video I made showing my 2012 and 2013 carves for this year if anyone is interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFsp_x-iVS0
Again...all carved by ME using a dremel and various bits used for shading and cutting.
Your pumpkins are amazing!

this was my girlfriend and mine pumpkin from last year

Old 10-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #22
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery

we don't have near the talent you all have
Old 10-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #23
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
anyone seen these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYinZMy7wNA

Old 10-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #25
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
thats not mine! just showing a different way to carve
Old 10-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #27
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Very impressive. Wow.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #28
Andretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to beholdAndretti is a splendid one to behold
Andretti's Tacoma Gallery
The second picture is a carve by Ray Villafane. He is a phenomenal pumpkin carver...but if you were splitting hairs, he is actually a 'sculptor'. I didnt click and watch the video, so I can't say with any certainty who's carves those are.

Either way, Ray Villafane's carves are beyond outstanding. He gets paid to travel the world doing 'sand castle' competitions, he is so good when he's not carving pumpkins....

I've never seen a carve of his that isn't beyond outstanding. He has a predator carve that is unbelievable too (as pretty much all of his are).

Andretti
Old 10-30-2013, 11:36 PM   #30
Parceiro is a jewel in the roughParceiro is a jewel in the roughParceiro is a jewel in the roughParceiro is a jewel in the rough
Name: Bruno
Parceiro's Tacoma Gallery
Mine from last night:

Old 10-31-2013, 06:47 PM   #32
19Mystic96 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
19Mystic96's Tacoma Gallery
Here's more from last night that we did!

Mine:

And everybody's:
Old 10-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #33
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Here are ours from this year.

Old 10-31-2013, 07:02 PM   #34
Stuff'd
RadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud of

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I'll have to step my game up next year and graduate to a dremel!

For now...

Old 11-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #35
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I also got a huge pumpkin. It's like 40 pounds. I just got it for the seeds to replant so I can hopefully have some huge pumpkins next year. Rest of the seeds will be roasted up