Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

How much cash in your wallet?

View Poll Results: How much cash in your wallet?
$0 62 32.80%
>$5 18 9.52%
>$20 62 32.80%
<$20 47 24.87%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #21
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I usually don't even carry enough cash to tip a 2 cent hooker.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:31 AM   #22
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
what happens when the tornado picks up her car and carries it halfway across town?
If the PVC busts open, it'd be like God makin' it rain
Old 10-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #23
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I carry $0 as I can't even remember that the last time I went anywhere that didn't accept a credit card. Obviously if I'm going on a road trip or something I'll get some cash out of the bank for the Hobunk country towns but otherwise I never have cash on hand.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:35 AM   #24
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
For me too, bars around here (college town) charge more on cards. Instead of a beer costing $2.25 you'll pay $2.75-3.00! Adds up fast if you drink a few and buy a round for friends! Mixed drinks are the worst. ~$3 normally, I've seen charges of nearly $5 for the same thing!
Old 10-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #25
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what happens when the tornado picks up her car and carries it halfway across town?
Then the automatic GPS Transponder distress beacon transmits the location of the car to her EMP-proof solar powered guidance wristwatch that will lead her to the car.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #26
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Then the automatic GPS Transponder distress beacon transmits the location of the car to her EMP-proof solar powered guidance wristwatch that will lead her to the car.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #27
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
For me too, bars around here (college town) charge more on cards. Instead of a beer costing $2.25 you'll pay $2.75-3.00! Adds up fast if you drink a few and buy a round for friends! Mixed drinks are the worst. ~$3 normally, I've seen charges of nearly $5 for the same thing!
Damn man... stay away from Boston, we get excited about $8 beer night
Old 10-30-2013, 07:40 AM   #28
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that legal? At least here in MA it isn't..
Old 10-30-2013, 07:41 AM   #29
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, and the cash tube will be inside a ceramic capsule, surrounded by a titanium box lined with thermite. So if the car is too damaged to reach the tube. The thermite is remote-ignited and the capsule will burn its way through the twisted steel, delivering itself to the user.

so she can buy gas
Old 10-30-2013, 07:50 AM   #30
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn man... stay away from Boston, we get excited about $8 beer night
Yeah I'm a country boy. $2.00 nights are great here! lol Most bars have $1.50-2.00 drafts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Hell if I know. I used my card one night and found that out cause after I signed the slip a couple more friends came in and we had 1 and I paid for it with cash and it was cheaper
Old 10-30-2013, 08:01 AM   #31

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
There are loop holes here in MA. They do it for gas already, just a matter of time until they find a way to implement it into other things.

Quote:
Yeah I'm a country boy. $2.00 nights are great here! lol Most bars have $1.50-2.00 drafts.
I'm originally a country boy, I had major sticker shock when I moved to Richmond, then even bigger when I moved to Boston. My wife grew up around here and was absolutely floored when I took her to a townie bar where I grew up. Bartender was charging us $5 for a round, I was drinking rum and coke and she was drinking draft beers. She thought the bartender screwed up and was only charging us for one of the drinks.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #32
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
I deal strictly in cash, i have a pay card that my check is deposited to in which i pay a couple of bills online with and then draw the rest in cash. My bank is my safe at home and i just grab whatever amount out i may need. Much easier for me to manage and save that way. As far as in my pocket on most days i have around $40 or $50.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #33
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
I keep a one hundred dollar bill, one fifty, one twenty, one ten, one five and three ones. Then I have five hundred folded up, hidden in the back. I never spend cash, but I like knowing it's there.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #34
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
There are loop holes here in MA. They do it for gas already, just a matter of time until they find a way to implement it into other things.

I'm originally a country boy, I had major sticker shock when I moved to Richmond, then even bigger when I moved to Boston. My wife grew up around here and was absolutely floored when I took her to a townie bar where I grew up. Bartender was charging us $5 for a round, I was drinking rum and coke and she was drinking draft beers. She thought the bartender screwed up and was only charging us for one of the drinks.
Gas yes, but liquor is a unique bird wth the happy hour laws.

I never was huge for going into Boston to party, especially not when I alone would have a $100 tab every time I went out just at a less expensive place.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:19 AM   #35
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHAHA any cash i have somehow ends up spent on my truck....
Old 10-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #36
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone gamble with anything other than cash? Just curious because all my gambling is done with cash.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #37
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
I never have cash... I use my card for everything, and check my account online once every couple of weeks...
Old 10-30-2013, 08:35 AM   #38
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
I keep a one hundred dollar bill, one fifty, one twenty, one ten, one five and three ones. Then I have five hundred folded up, hidden in the back. I never spend cash, but I like knowing it's there.
Why $678.00?
Old 10-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #39
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
No particular reason. I've carried that much for a few years now. I once bought a Glock for $300 because I happened to have the cash on me. I do a lot of trading car parts, stereo equipment, guns and ammo etc. so it comes in handy.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #40
This....is my BOOMSTICK!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Never less than $50 on my person, and there's an emergency stash of $100 in the truck, plus the $100 I keep in my Get Home Bag. All small bills, 10's and 20's, in the truck and the bag. I keep the debit card and the credit card on me too, but you never know when you'll need cash.