1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Guerrilla, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Nov 15, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    You are mathematically incorrect

2. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:30 PM
    Okeetee

Okeetee I like the Anaheim Ducks

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 MGM TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    OME 887 coil springs, Bilstein 5100s (front/rear), Light Racing UCAs, Wheeler's HD 1.5" AAL, 18x9 Pro Comp series 7032, Toyo Open Country A/T II (LT285/65R18)
    Good thread. Not sure if I should be proud to admit I read all 13 pages so far, but it is what it is.

Love the bigfoot stories, but the more I think about it, the more I think they don't exist. At least not where humans have stepped foot. You would think after all these years, all these searches, they'd yield something. Can't imagine creatures of this size going undetected even in the most remote of regions.

However, the underground labyrinth theory someone brought up earlier in thread intrigues me. That would make it possible to go undetected for most of their existence except when to forage.

3. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:37 PM
    TheCookieMonster

TheCookieMonster cookies!!!!!!!!!!!

Member:
    North East
    Vehicle:
    1995 Hi Lux 22re 4x4 5speed
    Michelin MS2 K&N drop in filter
    fuzzy math

4. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:40 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Like I said before it's essentially a mathematical impossibility that Earth is the only planet in the universe that has life on it , unless of course you believe in a non scientific explanation of the universe

5. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:48 PM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla [OP] L(.)(.)K@G(.)(.)Dz

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff

One last thing. Let me break it down, you deal in "your reality". Others may have experiences that you haven't, that's "their reality".. Just because yours isn't theirs, doesn't mean it's fantasy. You must learn in "reality" there's things in life you don't know or know about. Probably too much to wrap your head around, but it's a fact.

RedRooster4X4 likes this.
  6. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:54 PM
    TheCookieMonster

Member:
    North East
    Vehicle:
    I beat my penis like it stole my wallet

7. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Well , it's a mathematical reality that there are thousands and perhaps tens of thousands of planets with life on them in the Unvierse and therefore , alien life

8. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    I was thinking the same earlier

9. Nov 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    Guerrilla

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff
    FIFY

10. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    I've heard that about you

11. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM
    Guerrilla

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff
    :rofl:

12. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    TheCookieMonster

Member:
    North East
    Vehicle:
    So rabble rabble bork bork there?

13. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:07 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    You lost me

14. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:08 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    Props to the OP for a thought provoking read. :thumbsup:

I've got a few stories of my own but I'll post this one for now:

Some of you that know me know I've got a fascination with abandoned railways. I have an abandoned commuter line that is walking distance from my house but this is another one of the reasons why:

I have lived in the Philly Suburbs for most of my life but I went to College in Central Va. (Farmville) I have a group of childhood friends whom I still spend time with to this day and we used to ride out ATV's on a Farm about 30 min from the school. My friends brother-in-law owns the cattle farm and it's several hundred acres in the "rolling hills" near Appomattox. We'd go down about twice a year for long weekends and ride, drink (not me), shoot & blow shit up. :eek:
    There is a dual freight rail line that runs parallel to the farms border and we would always hear the diesels rolling by at various times of the day & night.
    We would hang out nights in front of a big bonfire and late one evening we heard a train. Not a freight diesel - this was a steamer.
    The first thing that was off was that the sound was coming from the opposite side of the farm than the one the tracks were parallel to. Also the sound was not as loud as that of the frieghts that roll by. Then there was the whistle. One short burst and that was it. There were 3 of us still up and we were looking at each other like WTF? At the time it did not seem spooky at all - just odd.
    We found out later that there was an abandoned spur that had run up through the other side of the hills but had not been used for many years. There was still a rail path visible through the woods but no longer any rails or ties. Part of our ATV trails were actually the old rail line.
    Ghost train? I don't know about that but I know I heard a steam train that night where no train should have been...
    I've since had a personal fascination with abandoned railroad lines and have done a fair amount of exploring seeking them out.

Here is an abandoned rail tunnel near Orviston Pa.

[​IMG]

Abandoned dual-line rail bridge near Pottstown Pa.

[​IMG]

Fiesta346 likes this.
  15. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:10 PM
    rick

rick `

Member:
    :rofl::rofl:

16. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    darkgreentaco

darkgreentaco XXXL Member

Member:
    NorCaL
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Rocket
    King RR C/O's, Extra mustard, All-Pro expdtn Leaf, sesame seed bun, Icon UCA's Fox Resi's BAMFsliders, sweet candy coating, LCAskids, diffcover 17" Addicts Yukon 4.56 Mt/r kevlar
    Bigfoot sightings below on map.....In the southern and eastern part of the US, someone should have pictures or a body by now...The breeding population alone would number in the thousands....Like I said earlier, I believe they could be possible in the NW U.S. and Canada.....but, then again, I start thinking about the amount of food they would need to nourish a 9ft 800lb carnivore....anyways, enjoy the map.
    [​IMG]

17. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    TheCookieMonster

Member:
    North East
    Vehicle:
    Sheep....I fuck them.

18. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:16 PM
    Okeetee

Okeetee I like the Anaheim Ducks

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 MGM TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    OME 887 coil springs, Bilstein 5100s (front/rear), Light Racing UCAs, Wheeler's HD 1.5" AAL, 18x9 Pro Comp series 7032, Toyo Open Country A/T II (LT285/65R18)
    So you're saying they like forests and swamps... :D

19. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:20 PM
    TheCookieMonster

Member:
    North East
    Vehicle:
    Sheep I eat them

20. Nov 15, 2013 at 9:21 PM
    Guerrilla

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff
    Cool story and pics. Never thought much about exploring old railroads that'd be cool. Appomattox brings back memories for me.
    Just because all those sightings, doesn't mean (if they're real) that it's different ones. Could be only a few, but seen at different places and times etc. Plenty of food I'd say. Think of humans and how much we consume.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top