Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 11-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #21
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
That is one interesting story. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes and seeing something like that. That would make sense about them being underground etc. And Northern Cali is supposedly a hot spot for them.

Dang makes you wonder, that'd be creepy.

Haha yeah took me forever to think it up.

Yeah you have a good point about the ocean, plenty to be explored. I know the pressure plays a big role in limiting research. On the ocean topic There's USO's (Unidentified Submergible Objects) Some think there's some sort of base station near the Catalina Island off the Coast of Cali.
I know pressure is an issue, but you"d think if they could get people on the moon, then the ocean would be doable as well.

I've never heard about this underwater station before. I'm gonna have to look that one up. Google here I come.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:47 PM   #22
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
I dont think you are stupid or crazy. I believe you saw something. No pics from the surveillance? You were near a growsite, so there was foot traffic eventually from growers?
No pics or anything. We know where thousands of mari-jane grows are but with our optics, I could tell you your shirt size or what brand of cigarettes you smoke from across a canyon or two. I'm very open minded when it comes to stuff like this thread. My partner however, is the biggest shit talkin, arrogant, non believer on the planet. He has an answer and counter argument for anything. This incident literally made him question a lot of the things he believes are true/real in the world. I think it was good for him.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #23
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I have said this before and I will say it again. For my job, I was in some of the most remote parts of the N.W. United States. I'm talking, the only people who know where I am half the time is the military. Off the grid is an understatement. I have seen, what I believe, was a big-foot like creature near the Hoopa Indian Tribe Reservation in far Northern, CA. Now, I know it may sound crazy and far-fetched but I don't care if you believe me, call me stupid, crazy, etc I don't care. My partner saw this as clear as I did. We were in full ghillie and everything. We watched a creature come from somewhere underground and make its way to a small stream where we were laying (we were getting intel on a giant marijuana grow) that plague the area of Northern, CA coasts (as most know). I don't believe this creature saw us as we were a decent ways away. It was giant, taller than any man I have ever seen and was pure muscle. It slowly moved away out of sight and the weirdest thing was, it didn't make a sound when it took a step. Long story short, we were petrified even though we were armed to the hip (literally). From that day on, I was/am a believer. I believe one day they will be discovered and exploited. I think there are very few of them and they primarily live underground somewhere. Makes sense to me why they are never seen or found.
Cool , thanks for sharing
Old 11-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #24
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No pics or anything. We know where thousands of mari-jane grows are but with our optics, I could tell you your shirt size or what brand of cigarettes you smoke from across a canyon or two. I'm very open minded when it comes to stuff like this thread. My partner however, is the biggest shit talkin, arrogant, non believer on the planet. He has an answer and counter argument for anything. This incident literally made him question a lot of the things he believes are true/real in the world. I think it was good for him.
That was another question I had, did you get a chance to look at it thru a scope?
Old 11-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #25
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd love nothing more for bigfoot creatures to be real. Stories from people like yourself lend credibility to such a thing. I'm curious if any forest service guys or firefighters on this site have seen things in the backcountry. It just sucks you didnt get pics....I didnt really believe about UFO's until my good friend confided to me he has seen them numerous times. He was a flight instructor at Mazzei flight school down in fresno. One of the smartest, honest guys i've ever known. The few stories he told me gave me goosebumps.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #26
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
I know pressure is an issue, but you"d think if they could get people on the moon, then the ocean would be doable as well.

I've never heard about this underwater station before. I'm gonna have to look that one up. Google here I come.
Yeah I agree. You would think that.
Yeah there has supposedly been sightings of UFO's diving into and out of the water making them USO's also near that area. Kinda strange/creepy for me to think about having dove all around San Clemente Island.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #27
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of sightings around here too. To be honest ive had the hair on the back of my neck stand up several times way out in the mts before.. And ive felt a presence Im a believer. And im scared. Lol. Even though there are no bad reported interactions w humans. I get a inscinctive fear from them. Was your story during day or night jay?
Old 11-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #28
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Lots of sightings around here too. To be honest ive had the hair on the back of my neck stand up several times way out in the mts before.. And ive felt a presence Im a believer. And im scared. Lol. Even though there are no bad reported interactions w humans. I get a inscinctive fear from them. Was your story during day or night jay?
Was right before daylight.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #29
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was another question I had, did you get a chance to look at it thru a scope?
Nope, we were looking through the scope at a canyon far away. Then in my peripheral, I see something come out from somewhere underground. I immediately think black bear. Motion to my partner, we both see it. I froze, still "looking" like I was looking through the scope if that makes sense, but really had one eye on the thing. I figure if it is a bigfoot type creature, it makes sense they were near a stream. Food, water, shelter, etc all readily available. Again, I wont through out the possibility it was giant man living in the bush. Stranger things are in the world. The thing I still remember the most is how quiet it was when it walked. My squad trains all the time and stealth is one of out biggest things we practice. Nobody on my squad could be that quiet. Nobody.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #30
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd love nothing more for bigfoot creatures to be real. Stories from people like yourself lend credibility to such a thing. I'm curious if any forest service guys or firefighters on this site have seen things in the backcountry. It just sucks you didnt get pics....I didnt really believe about UFO's until my good friend confided to me he has seen them numerous times. He was a flight instructor at Mazzei flight school down in fresno. One of the smartest, honest guys i've ever known. The few stories he told me gave me goosebumps.
Aliens scare me more than anything. We are a flea on an elephants ass when it comes to space. I believe they are out there. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't already here (not saying they are) living among us. Didn't some Canadian official recently claim there were different types of aliens living among us already?
Old 11-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #31
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Walking around an elementary school built on an old burial ground at night for giggles and gigityshits in high school

heard a loud metal screech/prolonged scraping

inside a locked stairwell, (locked on both sides) we saw a stack of old metal chairs with drag marks on the concrete
you could see rust where the chairs had been stacked awhile back
#illuminati
I used to work at the Gloucester Terminal in New Jersey and there were stories of the mob using an empty section of the Holt terminal to kill and torture people. Unfortunately, we would have to walk through there to get to cold storage when we inspected certain fruits and vegetables. Two times my co-worker and I saw shadowy figures moving along side us in the warehouse. We also heard laughing and screaming when no one else was working that part of the facility. Needless to say, I was a believer in ghosts after seeing and hearing that shit.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #32
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Aliens scare me more than anything. We are a flea on an elephants ass when it comes to space. I believe they are out there. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't already here (not saying they are) living among us. Didn't some Canadian official recently claim there were different types of aliens living among us already?
http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/3390295
Old 11-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #34
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also Jay, how long did you see it? And when you say it came from underground, was there some type of hatch top or cave that was hidden in a way that you wouldn't expect? And afterwards did you guys go look?

I dont know how long we watched it for, seemed like for an hour but prolly was under 3-4mins. I would say at a distance of 40yards. We didn't go look; didnt want to blow our cover/spot for what we were originally there for.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #35
XXXL Member

Quote:
I dont know how long we watched it for, seeme dlike for every but prolly was under 3-4mins. I would say at a distance of 40yards. We didn't go look; didnt want to blow our cover/spot for what we were originally there for.
Was it in an actual garden? Would the growers or tenders have seen this thing as well?
Old 11-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #36
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was it in an actual garden? Would the growers or tenders have seen this thing as well?
The grow we were watching at the time (it's now eradicated) was across a giant canyon from where we were. But yes, there are thousands of Mexican Cartels growing marijuana in CA with some grows having tens of thousands of plants. Since a lot of these places have "guards" watching them 24/7, I would be they see stuff all the time.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:38 PM   #37
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont know how long we watched it for, seemed like for an hour but prolly was under 3-4mins. I would say at a distance of 40yards. We didn't go look; didnt want to blow our cover/spot for what we were originally there for.
1.) WILD story.

2.) Get the coordinates and go back there after the grow op case is closed to look for clues as to what the hell you & your partner saw that morning...?
Old 11-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #38
Keyboard commander
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, crazy big foot story..
Old 11-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #39
Mobilemech is on a distinguished road

Name: Zack
Mobilemech's Tacoma Gallery
... subd...
Old 11-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #40
Smurf it.

Navy:
One story I have is from when I was about ten.
I was living in an older neighborhood and house downstairs with my mom, there was a guy living upstairs. At the time a hurricane had just hit the area I was in the back yard helping clean all the debris and falling tree's along with the guy and his brother who had come in from out of town to help clean up. Somehow the subject came up about things happening in the house. The guy started telling me stories, like how sometimes at night he would feel something sit on the bed and breath on him and pull the covers off and touch him, etc.

Being younger I immediately thought they both were trying to scare and mess with me. And was even saying to them that's what I thought. They assured me they were not. So the guy John who lived up stairs was going to go inside, so I thought I would play along and told him why didn't he go up stairs and beat on the window or something to scare his brother. He didn't. He went inside and I followed to get something to drink etc.
The power had just been turned back on so we walked over to the TV, he was siting on the foot part of the couch to right of me, I sat on the floor and was turning the channels (because it was the old style with nobs).. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the blinds starting moving to my left. They were mini blinds all the way open so that you could see thru them, but all the way down , and the window was closed... So when I looked over it was like somebody or something took it's finger or hand and stuck it thru the blinds to the window then started going up and down up and down, bending each blind down in a V shaped to about three or four blinds below it and same on the way up above it. And was making the sound just as if you were to do it.
I was surprised ( for some reason I wasn't scared but I said, please stop your scaring me, and immediately it stopped)
He looked at me like I told you so. Afterwards and even years later what is freaky to me is not just seeing that, but knowing whatever that was had been listening to our conversation out in the yard and decided to show me it was there.

That's one of them.

True story, I have no reason to make it up.