Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 11-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #41
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
I saw one episode and their in Georgia and the guy discounted a guy's story because his big foot didn't look like what he knew big foot to look like. Not sure I believe those guys.
I'm glad i am not the only one who catches that. I saw them write off some eyewitness, because he said he saw a bigfoot that was shorter than the guy they use as a bigfoot model. Apparently bigfoot babies are born 9ft tall.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #42
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really believe in this, but I remember when I was way younger and I was walking to the kitchen and we have glass french doors and I looked up out the door and this tall whatever it was was banging on the door and roaring/growling. Since I was young, to say the least, I hauled it back to the living screaming at the top of my lungs. The top of it's head was a little above the top of the door and it was leaning a little forward to see me. The door is 7'5" tall from the ground. (The door is not level with the ground.) So I'm guessing this thing was about 7'3"-7'6". My dad ran to the door and looked around. Nothing within sight and not a sound. Our backyard is so big, a person could not possibly run out of sight in time by the time my dad got to the door. This was right when it was getting dark. It reminded me of a "bigfoot", but it didn't really look like what people would think of what one would look like. It had hair all over it, but it was thin, wide spread and some areas had no hair. The face didn't look like a human at all. The structure was different. I honestly don't know what I saw that night. It was either someone who has the most realistic costume and can be an olympic runner on stilts or something I can't explain. I just don't really know. Reason I think the whole "bigfoot" thing isn't completely true is because you think there would be strong evidence and proof by now, but going back and thinking of that night, I don't really know since something like that happened to me.

EDIT: And like Jay has said in his story, you can call me whatever you may please, but I knew what I saw. Whatever it was. It literally scared me so much that I passed out while running.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #43
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
And paranormal stuff.. That is crazy real. Don't knock it until you experience it. Local lunatic asylum that closed down years ago has a lot of crazy people still wondering around. The craziest thing is a little girl that will play ball with you in her room.. I've seen it.. Scary, but kind of cool if it's not something demonic. It's like they want to still be alive and interact with you.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #45
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Aliens scare me more than anything. We are a flea on an elephants ass when it comes to space. I believe they are out there. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't already here (not saying they are) living among us. Didn't some Canadian official recently claim there were different types of aliens living among us already?
Not saying i do or dont believe in aliens visiting or living on earth, just saying the government has good reason to hide it. People would lose their minds, go absolutely bat shit nuttier then squirrel shit crazy. People couldn't wrap their heads around it and resort to the one thing they know, pack mentality violence.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #46
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
Not saying i do or dont believe in aliens visiting or living on earth, just saying the government has good reason to hide it. People would lose their minds, go absolutely bat shit nuttier then squirrel shit crazy. People couldn't wrap their heads around it and resort to the one thing they know, pack mentality violence.
I think people have the right to know.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #47
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Uncle Sams Trash Man/All Around Cowboy
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
I don't really believe in this, but I remember when I was way younger and I was walking to the kitchen and we have glass french doors and I looked up out the door and this tall whatever it was was banging on the door and roaring/growling. Since I was young, to say the least, I hauled it back to the living screaming at the top of my lungs. The top of it's head was a little above the top of the door and it was leaning a little forward to see me. The door is 7'5" tall from the ground. (The door is not level with the ground.) So I'm guessing this thing was about 7'3"-7'6". My dad ran to the door and looked around. Nothing within sight and not a sound. Our backyard is so big, a person could not possibly run out of sight in time by the time my dad got to the door. This was right when it was getting dark. It reminded me of a "bigfoot", but it didn't really look like what people would think of what one would look like. It had hair all over it, but it was thin, wide spread and some areas had no hair. The face didn't look like a human at all. The structure was different. I honestly don't know what I saw that night. It was either someone who has the most realistic costume and can be an olympic runner on stilts or something I can't explain. I just don't really know. Reason I think the whole "bigfoot" thing isn't completely true is because you think there would be strong evidence and proof by now, but going back and thinking of that night, I don't really know since something like that happened to me.

EDIT: And like Jay has said in his story, you can call me whatever you may please, but I knew what I saw. Whatever it was. It literally scared me so much that I passed out while running.
Freaky story. Bet home never felt the same after, specially at night.
I couldn't imagine being out in the middle of nowhere camping and something like that happen , while sitting by the fire by yourself or with anybody for that matter.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #49
TheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud of
TheCookieMonster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have said this before and I will say it again. For my job, I was in some of the most remote parts of the N.W. United States. I'm talking, the only people who know where I am half the time is the military. Off the grid is an understatement. I have seen, what I believe, was a big-foot like creature near the Hoopa Indian Tribe Reservation in far Northern, CA. Now, I know it may sound crazy and far-fetched but I don't care if you believe me, call me stupid, crazy, etc I don't care. My partner saw this as clear as I did. We were in full ghillie and everything. We watched a creature come from somewhere underground and make its way to a small stream where we were laying (we were getting intel on a giant marijuana grow) that plague the area of Northern, CA coasts (as most know). I don't believe this creature saw us as we were a decent ways away. It was giant, taller than any man I have ever seen and was pure muscle. It slowly moved away out of sight and the weirdest thing was, it didn't make a sound when it took a step. Long story short, we were petrified even though we were armed to the hip (literally). From that day on, I was/am a believer. I believe one day they will be discovered and exploited. I think there are very few of them and they primarily live underground somewhere. Makes sense to me why they are never seen or found.
You sure you and your partner weren't smoking some of that marijuana cause seems like you were halluncinating or maybe the THC fumes from the plants got to you. Gophers live under ground but we have evidence of their existence,its quite frightening to me that a Lawman ? believes in such non sense. Also there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny FYI
Old 11-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #50
TheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud ofTheCookieMonster has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
F off.

no responses from the Lawman?
Old 11-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #51
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
And paranormal stuff.. That is crazy real. Don't knock it until you experience it. Local lunatic asylum that closed down years ago has a lot of crazy people still wondering around. The craziest thing is a little girl that will play ball with you in her room.. I've seen it.. Scary, but kind of cool if it's not something demonic. It's like they want to still be alive and interact with you.
BTW....................Happy Birthday!

Quote:
definitly.. like Jay said.. he was armed to the teeth and still was scared shitless... infact I went out about 2 weeks agoto explore some old un,maintained fs roads.. out near tinkham rd in WA state.. there have been sitings in the area for years.. you can even google it. I got out to take pics of my truck on the roads.. but fetlt scared for no reason.. had my 9 in my hand.. and it felt inadaquate.
9mm for something that's supposed to be 9ft tall and weigh 600lbs, id be worried too......i'd be carrying a S&W500 to bring that big bitch down!!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #52
XXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCookieMonster View Post

no responses from the Lawman?
How come Santa died in 2000?
Old 11-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
How come Santa died in 2000?
Aliens got him it was a Government Secret no pictures,no reports to superiors all Top Secret you can believe it or not,suckers are born everyday
Old 11-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #54
Quote:
this comming from a guy that livs on sesame street?
Im really an alien from the planet Ork I secretly stalk Northern Cali for human specimans to take back to my planet
Old 11-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #55
XXXL Member

Quote:
Aliens got him it was a Government Secret no pictures,no reports to superiors all Top Secret you can believe it or not,suckers are born everyday

Of course, it all makes sense now......Oh, and sorry to get off topic and talk about Santa Claus' death.......
Old 11-14-2013, 04:46 PM   #56
Quote:
I have said this before and I will say it again. For my job, I was in some of the most remote parts of the N.W. United States. I'm talking, the only people who know where I am half the time is the military. Off the grid is an understatement. I have seen, what I believe, was a big-foot like creature near the Hoopa Indian Tribe Reservation in far Northern, CA. Now, I know it may sound crazy and far-fetched but I don't care if you believe me, call me stupid, crazy, etc I don't care. My partner saw this as clear as I did. We were in full ghillie and everything. We watched a creature come from somewhere underground and make its way to a small stream where we were laying (we were getting intel on a giant marijuana grow) that plague the area of Northern, CA coasts (as most know). I don't believe this creature saw us as we were a decent ways away. It was giant, taller than any man I have ever seen and was pure muscle. It slowly moved away out of sight and the weirdest thing was, it didn't make a sound when it took a step. Long story short, we were petrified even though we were armed to the hip (literally). From that day on, I was/am a believer. I believe one day they will be discovered and exploited. I think there are very few of them and they primarily live underground somewhere. Makes sense to me why they are never seen or found.
What a Crock of shit,only people who know where I am at is the Military get real
Old 11-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Of course, it all makes sense now......Oh, and sorry to get off topic and talk about Santa Claus' death.......
HaHa that's cool man,Santa was really my code name I work for the CIA and the only people who know of my existence is SEAL Team 6
Old 11-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #58
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #59
XXXL Member

Quote:
What a Crock of shit,only people who know where I am at is the Military get real
Feel free to challenge what you read in here, but, keep it civil.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #60
Quote:
Nope. Your really an ignorant, arrogant troll. Oooop. Tru story.
Your just a dope,you want to buy some Ocean front property in Colorado?