Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 11-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #41
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had 2 times in my life that I knew family members had died before I was notified.
first time I was getting a ride to work and was dozing off.. I had what I guess you would call a vision of my grandmothers face floating above me.. but younger than she was and without glasses.. I had never seen her without her glasses.. struck me as odd.. got to work and they called me into the office.. my mom had tracked me down by phone to tell me Granny had died.
2nd time I was in the middle of a trip ( halloucniginic kind I was much younger) my sister in law had been in the hospital for awhile and I had another vision that she had died and when her parents came home from the hospital to tell us we already knew.. it was quite strange.

those are my stories..
I believe in ghosts, bigfoot and aliens.. I do not believe in god per se..
personally I believe we are aliens ourselves.. we consume planets.. consuming the resources until they die.. we have an unstoppable urge to explore space.. we are the only animal on the planet that needs manmade objects to live comfortably.. there are cave paintings all over the world of spacecraft and flying objects.. look at neftettie's head.. pyramids.. ancient landing strips..
thats my story and im sticking to it.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #42
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen a UFO on the way back from Vegas to Cali. This was in 2004 and it was a Monday morning. My wife was staring at something outside her window. After a few mins, I look over to ask her what she is staring at and see a bright object speeding along. It wasn't high in the sky, but just over the hills that we were driving through. When I looked over was when it had eventually sped past us and seemed to have gone down over another hill at our 2 o'clock. It was far up enough that as we continued to drive, we saw a plume of smoke indicating it had crashed or something. About a minute after we see the plume of smoke behind the hill, we see a military heli going to the location.

We believe it was an advanced airship that was being tested. The only strange thing about it was that it was silent, incredibly fast, and shined like a star, even in the daylight. I keep hoping to see something like that again on my drives to Vegas. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #43
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
The way in which space aliens are typically depicted makes me think people that people that claim to see them are way off base. I'm not a biologist but can't imagine such a small neck supporting such a big head.

I'm open to a lot of things and there is plenty we don't know about our own planet. Would be cool if we could illuminate the entire ocean and get a look of what is down there.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #44
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winker View Post
The way in which space aliens are typically depicted makes me think people that people that claim to see them are way off base. I'm not a biologist but can't imagine such a small neck supporting such a big head.

I'm open to a lot of things and there is plenty we don't know about our own planet. Would be cool if we could illuminate the entire ocean and get a look of what is down there.

if your in low gravity it wouldnt be an issue.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #45
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
if your in low gravity it wouldnt be an issue.
We'll just have to invite these guys to an earth block party and their heads will fall off. Just kidding.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #46

Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
personally I believe we are aliens ourselves.. we consume planets.. consuming the resources until they die.. we have an unstoppable urge to explore space.. we are the only animal on the planet that needs manmade objects to live comfortably.. there are cave paintings all over the world of spacecraft and flying objects.. look at neftettie's head.. pyramids.. ancient landing strips..
I don't want to discount any of your beliefs or anything like that; however, just curious as to how evolution fits into this. Is all life on earth alien life?
Old 11-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #47
JKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
JKU3000's Tacoma Gallery
I met the ppl from the show Finding Bigfoot, Bigfoot is out there guys!
Old 11-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #48
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #49
Bad Spuller

Quote:
I don't want to discount any of your beliefs or anything like that; however, just curious as to how evolution fits into this. Is all life on earth alien life?
have not put that much thought into it.
dont really care that much about who we are and why we are here.. I just live my life trying to be the best person I can be.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #51
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ive had 2 times in my life that I knew family members had died before I was notified.
first time I was getting a ride to work and was dozing off.. I had what I guess you would call a vision of my grandmothers face floating above me.. but younger than she was and without glasses.. I had never seen her without her glasses.. struck me as odd.. got to work and they called me into the office.. my mom had tracked me down by phone to tell me Granny had died.
2nd time I was in the middle of a trip ( halloucniginic kind I was much younger) my sister in law had been in the hospital for awhile and I had another vision that she had died and when her parents came home from the hospital to tell us we already knew.. it was quite strange.

those are my stories..
I believe in ghosts, bigfoot and aliens.. I do not believe in god per se..
I had a similar experience with one of my grandmothers. We would talk about supernatural things at times. I always ask her or told her when she died to let me know she was ok. The night she died, the phone rang and before I picked it up I said to myself it's about her. It was my Uncle telling me she was having an attack in an urgent voice and tone, they had just called 911. Within minutes she died. It was about 2am. Later having had difficulty going to sleep, I finally drifted off a couple hours later, when I did, I saw her in three different places and points/times in the dream she spoke to me as well. The last part of the dream when I saw her she walked up and kicked an alarm clock that was on the ground in the dream, at that very instant the alarm clock went of and woke me up from the dream.

Having had experiences I can't explain etc believe or don't doubt of things. However unlike you I do believe in GOD etc. Especially after having the experiences I've had made me realize even more so there is definitely things here that we cannot see or fully understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
I've seen a UFO on the way back from Vegas to Cali. This was in 2004 and it was a Monday morning. My wife was staring at something outside her window. After a few mins, I look over to ask her what she is staring at and see a bright object speeding along. It wasn't high in the sky, but just over the hills that we were driving through. When I looked over was when it had eventually sped past us and seemed to have gone down over another hill at our 2 o'clock. It was far up enough that as we continued to drive, we saw a plume of smoke indicating it had crashed or something. About a minute after we see the plume of smoke behind the hill, we see a military heli going to the location.

We believe it was an advanced airship that was being tested. The only strange thing about it was that it was silent, incredibly fast, and shined like a star, even in the daylight. I keep hoping to see something like that again on my drives to Vegas. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.
Interesting, maybe you did see an experimental craft, maybe it was from Area 51.
Only strange thing I've seen as far as space goes. One time I was looking at the stars. And had been focused on a certain cluster. I saw what looked to be a star in between two other stars, start moving. I did a blink check and kept looking and sure enough it was moving, then it just disappeared. It was far out in space, was nothing like a falling star or meteor which I've seen before. It moved at a consistent pace not slow or fast. It was probably about 10 seconds.

Quote:
Apart from the anti gravity. If you think in terms of say an eagles talon, look how relatively small it is compared to the rest of it's body. And yet there as powerful as a Rottweilers bite force. (not to mention can remain clamped because of little velcro like hooks inside).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKU3000 View Post
Hear anything interesting?
Old 11-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #52
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKU3000 View Post
Talk about bigfoot fail! Those people have had TV Network money and technology at their disposal for a few years now. They have not produced a single bit of tangible evidence since. If there is a bigfoot out there, these guys should have produced something by now.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #53

Winker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Talk about bigfoot fail! Those people have had TV Network money and technology at their disposal for a few years now. They have not produced a single bit of tangible evidence since. If there is a bigfoot out there, these guys should have produced something by now.
I saw one episode and their in Georgia and the guy discounted a guy's story because his big foot didn't look like what he knew big foot to look like. Not sure I believe those guys.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #54
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I saw one episode and their in Georgia and the guy discounted a guy's story because his big foot didn't look like what he knew big foot to look like. Not sure I believe those guys.
I'm glad i am not the only one who catches that. I saw them write off some eyewitness, because he said he saw a bigfoot that was shorter than the guy they use as a bigfoot model. Apparently bigfoot babies are born 9ft tall.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #55
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really believe in this, but I remember when I was way younger and I was walking to the kitchen and we have glass french doors and I looked up out the door and this tall whatever it was was banging on the door and roaring/growling. Since I was young, to say the least, I hauled it back to the living screaming at the top of my lungs. The top of it's head was a little above the top of the door and it was leaning a little forward to see me. The door is 7'5" tall from the ground. (The door is not level with the ground.) So I'm guessing this thing was about 7'3"-7'6". My dad ran to the door and looked around. Nothing within sight and not a sound. Our backyard is so big, a person could not possibly run out of sight in time by the time my dad got to the door. This was right when it was getting dark. It reminded me of a "bigfoot", but it didn't really look like what people would think of what one would look like. It had hair all over it, but it was thin, wide spread and some areas had no hair. The face didn't look like a human at all. The structure was different. I honestly don't know what I saw that night. It was either someone who has the most realistic costume and can be an olympic runner on stilts or something I can't explain. I just don't really know. Reason I think the whole "bigfoot" thing isn't completely true is because you think there would be strong evidence and proof by now, but going back and thinking of that night, I don't really know since something like that happened to me.

EDIT: And like Jay has said in his story, you can call me whatever you may please, but I knew what I saw. Whatever it was. It literally scared me so much that I passed out while running.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #56
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
And paranormal stuff.. That is crazy real. Don't knock it until you experience it. Local lunatic asylum that closed down years ago has a lot of crazy people still wondering around. The craziest thing is a little girl that will play ball with you in her room.. I've seen it.. Scary, but kind of cool if it's not something demonic. It's like they want to still be alive and interact with you.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #58
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Aliens scare me more than anything. We are a flea on an elephants ass when it comes to space. I believe they are out there. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't already here (not saying they are) living among us. Didn't some Canadian official recently claim there were different types of aliens living among us already?
Not saying i do or dont believe in aliens visiting or living on earth, just saying the government has good reason to hide it. People would lose their minds, go absolutely bat shit nuttier then squirrel shit crazy. People couldn't wrap their heads around it and resort to the one thing they know, pack mentality violence.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #59
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
Not saying i do or dont believe in aliens visiting or living on earth, just saying the government has good reason to hide it. People would lose their minds, go absolutely bat shit nuttier then squirrel shit crazy. People couldn't wrap their heads around it and resort to the one thing they know, pack mentality violence.

agreed
Old 11-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #60
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
I think people have the right to know.