1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Guerrilla, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Jan 9, 2014 at 10:33 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    The majority of those look like they would be satellites orbiting earth, however the ones that fly straight away into space are pretty interesting.

2. Jan 9, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi

I was thinking along the same lines

3. Jan 10, 2014 at 11:03 AM
    North Star

North Star I keep planets in orbit

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    N-fab side steps, Extang hard tonneau cover, Terra Grappelers
    Here is a pretty good video about Phil Schneider. I never heard about this guy until today. Pretty interesting info he reports to have lectured about before he was killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XzWGsO0F3b8

Cliff Notes:

There are numerous alien races in contact with us
    There are 3 alien races living on Earth; Small Greys, Large Greys, and Reptilians
    Eisenhower signed a treaty with the Greys in exchange for technology, Greys are allowed to abduct earth organisms
    Phil Schneider was a geologist and engineer whose father was a former Nazi that ended up becoming a high officer in the US Navy
    Phil's father was involved with the Philidelphia experiment as well as other top secret projects
    There are over 1000 underground bases all over the world, 140+ in the US alone.
    The US underground bases are connected via tunnels and have future tech trains that can travel the country in 30 mins.
    Phil Schneider killed to large Greys and was injured by one of them, losing a portion of his left hand to the blast
    Alien agenda is to take over our planet completely by 2029, eliminating a large population of the planet in the process

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  4. Jan 10, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

Phil Schneider was legit, although the first thing that happens to whistle blowers is their credibility is attacked by peers... or worse..

Can't believe they ruled his death a suicide

5. Jan 10, 2014 at 11:34 AM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    Yeah, the facts about what happened after his death is pretty interesting as well. His blood tests were put on hold for 3 months, then a year, then just dismissed entirely so that no possible chemical traces could be found. He was most likely put to sleep first, than strangled. Crazy stuff.

Apparently, we have until 2029 before we get taken over. :eek:

6. Jan 10, 2014 at 12:23 PM
    eviele

eviele Well-Known Member

Member:
    I can't get this far intellectually.
    I mean, I'm not mocking, nor am I judging...it's just a personal thing. I haven't had a reason to believe I guess, but I've had plenty of reason to disbelieve dates of destiny like Y2K or 12/21/2012. Too much hype, and then too much fizzle.
    It's hard to believe 2029 will be any different. Know what I mean?

7. Jan 10, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    North Star

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    07' Double Cab 4x4
    I don't put much into dates either. I was just listing what the dude was saying.

8. Jan 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Don't know, I don't have a crystal ball but I know this... anything can happen at any given time, just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it won't happen...

As far as intellect wise, a true scientist/researcher has the ability to remain objective thru out the investigating stage , gathers all the facts available, both pro's & cons & without any pre concieved notions , experiments/test the facts & lets the results fall where they may speaking for themselves

9. Jan 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
    darkgreentaco

darkgreentaco XXXL Member

Member:
    NorCaL
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Rocket
    King RR C/O's, Extra mustard, All-Pro expdtn Leaf, sesame seed bun, Icon UCA's Fox Resi's BAMFsliders, sweet candy coating, LCAskids, diffcover 17" Addicts Yukon 4.56 Mt/r kevlar
    This shit is pretty far out there. I like to believe in aliens in outer space, but 3 kinds living here already, and the gov't knows about them? The govt knowing about them taking over by 2039 is a red flag for me. Our govt does not like competition for our country's resources and usually destroy anyone threatening to take it. If phil schnieder can hurt one with his pistol, the military would do a lot worse. I did not watch the whole video, so, I could be paraphrasing incorrectly here, but damn, this is pretty insane shit to believe.

10. Jan 10, 2014 at 8:14 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x

Yes it IS pretty far out there, there again, doesn't mean it won't happen..

Less than a 100 years ago if you'd talked about the inventions & realities of what we have today pretty sure you'd been sent to a sanitorium (mental hospital) or at the least been labeled village nut job

11. Jan 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    Sorry to the believers, but I have to agree with this. I know secrets can be kept, but all this underground stuff and aliens here. Someone would of slipped up and something would be found. It's just to far fetched for me.

12. Jan 10, 2014 at 8:48 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x

Ok, then this whole thread is suspect I guess.... Let me ask you this.. Do you think the Gov. would lie to go to war ? Do you think your gov. would lie to invade a country ? & do you put any credibility in the U.N.'s agenda 21 ? & lastly is the earth round or flat ?

Again, what do these former gov. employees (whistle blowers) have to gain if theres nothing to their claims ?

"Never say never" & Anything can happen at any given time, its not so much a believe it or not believe it, its about being open & objective to claims being made, regardless of how "out there" it sounds

13. Jan 10, 2014 at 8:48 PM
    Nunavut

Nunavut Eh oh, Canada go.

Member:
    Canada
    It has slipped out. You are just refusing to believe the guy who said it.

14. Jan 10, 2014 at 8:53 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x

well said

15. Jan 10, 2014 at 9:00 PM
    straycat241

straycat241 maXXXed out mid travel

Member:
    First Name:
    paul
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD off road 4x2
    airaid intake, jba headers, jba exhaust, DMZ enginecage, King 2.5 coilovers , 1.25camburg uca's, total chaos lca's, shock hoops with Icon 2.5 piggybacks, camburg 4.0 Spindles, Defined engineering SUA, King 2.5" Shocks w/Reservoir, King 2.5 Bumpstops,shocktacobumper,moto metal 951's, compartment locks, blackgrill,Glassworks fenders front and rear,ViS racing glass hood,PIAA 510s,hella 500's,black rebadge,fabtech spare tire holder,tailgate delete,mudflaps delete,cobra 19 ultra iii
    Anyone ever hear of this game Polybius?

from wikipedia
    According to the story, an unheard-of new arcade game appeared in several suburbs of Portland, Oregon in 1981, something of a rarity at the time. The game proved to be incredibly popular, to the point of addiction, and lines formed around the machines, often resulting in fighting over who played next. This was followed by clusters of visits from men in black. Rather than the usual marketing data collected by company visitors to arcade machines, they collected some unknown data, allegedly testing responses to the psychoactive machines

Heres a picture I took from a Simpsons episode it appeared on

[​IMG]

Heres a video of what the game might have looked like

http://youtu.be/Y_VuOcMyiQE

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  16. Jan 11, 2014 at 12:18 AM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla [OP] L(.)(.)K@G(.)(.)Dz

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff
    Just curious, did you guys watch the video?
    I know darkgreentaco, you said you didn't watch the whole vid.

/ / /

I think it's smart to be wary, don't believe everything you hear, use a filter. But also don't fall into the catergory of unaware of the potentials around you.

Here's a couple of videos of interest concerning under ground.
    I would call this a fairly large underground facility of sorts. What would make anyone think that, the places of "real secrecy" would not be way more extravagant in many ways.
    http://youtu.be/i61nca8JAak

Before watching this one, this was done many years ago. Imagine the time that has past and the advancements made since... And think of the possibilties of what's out there now. Also it was operated right under the publics noses at a HOTEL. Not out in the middle of nowhere, a HOTEL.
    http://youtu.be/cLHpv5i1UuA

"You can fool some people sometime, "but you can't fool all the people all the time".

Never heard of it. If something like that was done it'd be creepy tho.

17. Jan 11, 2014 at 12:59 AM
    MGMTacolover55

MGMTacolover55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Taco TRD Off Road
    floor Mats
    Not going to lie but if our government can't pass a budget then I don't think they could keep aliens alive just saying...

18. Jan 11, 2014 at 2:07 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Big becky, world's largest hard rock boring machine....

tunnels & huge caverns are childsplay

[​IMG]

19. Jan 11, 2014 at 6:10 AM
    DEEVON911

DEEVON911 Semi-Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Bethel Park, PA. Burb of da Burgh.
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM Mostly Stock Off-Road 4x4
    TRD Cat-back Exhaust. Semi-Debadged. Trimmed down stock Antenna. Weathertech vent visors. TRD FJ Cruiser Center Cap Wheel Mod. 265/75/16 Firestone Destination A/T,s . Inverter tapped into for outlet in cab. Tacomaworld sticker which adds 5 hp.
    I know the government has lied and does lie about a lot of things. I also realize that same government is just human beings. Human beings that like to talk and just like anyone else let secrets slip.
    There would be more than one. I'm not the guy that believes every conspiracy. Guy could of been crazy or very smart to come up with such a story. Then tour around to get paid to speak about it. Also maybe because of his "alienation" due to what he spoke about, he was depressed, and did comment suicide. These things I just said are all real possibilities, and do happen. I'm more inclined to believe everyday occurrences, rather than ONE guys account.

20. Jan 11, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla [OP] L(.)(.)K@G(.)(.)Dz

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff
    I'll agree that there's a bunch of bozos in the gov. I think theres more to our financial problems than just the gov tho. If there were/are Aliens here, I wouldn't think if they're capable of surviving here, the gov would have to "keep them alive" tho, other than feed them some sort of suitable Alien snacks.

I'll agree everything you said are possible and I agree about the gov lying. And I don't believe everything either.
    There has been more than just one guy come forward tho.

Products Discussed in

To Top