Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:10 AM   #1421
Any dog under 50# is a cat and cats are useless...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.examiner.com/article/two-...-space-station
Old 10-22-2014, 10:52 AM   #1422
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Nice one. The ISS live feed has a bunch of UFO's sitings. I wish they would hurry up and disclose the truth about ET's already.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:20 AM   #1423
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post
Loving some of the stories in this thread.

I have had a couple experiences in my life that reinforce my belief in ghosts and the paranormal. When I was about 12 my friends family owned a restaurant and hotel. The Hotel was built in 1915 and is on the national register of historic places. The hotel wasn't used at the time for business and my friend, his dad, step sister, step mother, and 2 uncles all lived in it. I stayed there a few times and on a couple occasions we would hear footsteps in the hall or up the staircase, but when we would look out the door to his room nobody would be there. Being kids we were curious and naturally freaked out, but excited.

One night we were up at about 2 am playing one of our marathon games of monopoly and we heard noises from downstairs. What sounded like people talking and moving around. Pool balls hitting each other and other noises that sounded like people were hanging out in the first floor lounge. There was a pool table, bar, and a big screen TV in there and we figured his uncles must be up playing pool and watching TV so we decided to head down and see what they were doing. Once we got to the top of the stairs we didn't hear voices anymore, but could hear the "clack" of pool balls hitting each other and footsteps. When we got to the bottom of the stairs and opened the door to the lounge all the noises stopped and we just about shit ourselves. The lights were off and you could barely see the interior as it was just lit by outside lights. My friend thought his uncles must be messing with him so he turned on the lights and we looked around real quick to see if anyone was hiding. Not finding anyone, we saw that the pool balls were tightly racked on the pool table and nothing else was out of place. The hair stood up on the back of my neck and I got the chills. We looked at each other and ran at a full sprint back to his room and locked the door. I don't think either of us slept a wink that night and I never stayed over at the hotel again.

Awhile later I found out that the hotel had a few other ghost stories attached to it. My friends aunt claims to have woken up unable to move with what felt like someone holding her down. Numerous people experienced the eerie footsteps and doors opening and closing on their own. The theory is that the hotel is haunted by the ghosts of a few people that died in a fire during the 1920's when a roadhouse/dance hall that was across the road burnt down.

That's my story. I am usually a skeptic when it comes to unexplained stuff, but when it comes to ghosts I am a believer. Bigfoot/Sasquatch I am into and find interesting, but it seems to me that we would have more concrete proof with today's technology. Aliens... well, I find it hard to believe that we are the only "intelligent" (I use that word loosely) life in this galaxy.
FWIW, that's pretty classic for a night terror. I've had it once too. Freakiest thing ever. Bought a shotgun the next day and splattered Holy Water from the past Easter all over my house. Then didn't sleep for 2 days.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:47 PM   #1425
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
STS-114....short version, yeah, tell me it's debris or a spent booster rocket....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...oeZ4ceAZes#t=3
Ok... It's debris or a spent booster rocket?
Old 10-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #1426
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool little cartoon/movie on history of human kind. I originally saw this a few months back, but the audio cut out with like 15 mins left. I was glad to click on this vid again as it seems better quality and more importantly, complete. Some very interesting stuff and cool theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwCaZaSon9A
Old 10-22-2014, 02:24 PM   #1427
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Ok... It's debris or a spent booster rocket?

Thanks Dave, I needed confirmation....

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Cool little cartoon/movie on history of human kind. I originally saw this a few months back, but the audio cut out with like 15 mins left. I was glad to click on this vid again as it seems better quality and more importantly, complete. Some very interesting stuff and cool theory.

Ya know, that vid is loaded with credible theories/fact but I just couldn't get past the voice, like theodore from the chipmunks (the smart one) Just irritated the hell out of me..
Old 10-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #1429

Quote:

Ya know, that vid is loaded with credible theories/fact but I just couldn't get past the voice, like theodore from the chipmunks (the smart one) Just irritated the hell out of me..
I got used to it over time. It was both funny and informative if you could mind it.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:04 PM   #1430
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anytime Doug.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:53 PM   #1431
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
& I still have about 2 hours of missing time....
according to my calculations, if you are ascended, you would know where those 2 hours went.

then i would use my hadouken, because spirit energy.

i'm tired....i need my hot chocolate.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:24 PM   #1432
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
according to my calculations, if you are ascended, you would know where those 2 hours went.

then i would use my hadouken, because spirit energy.

i'm tired....i need my hot chocolate.
& I need clairification because I have no idea what yer talking about.....
Old 10-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #1433
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post

duuuuuuuuude.......I'm glad I dont do drugs,, but man, that was too mush infomashuns. Loved it.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:52 PM   #1434

Quote:
& I need clairification because I have no idea what yer talking about.....
sorry old man 4wd, I dont know either, plus, i just watched that video and damn. It would be nice to manifest a tacoma with diesel engine. at least thats what i understood.

also, its late and time to sleep. THanks northern for making me watch that and prove to myself that Jesus is an alien haha. Or not, 3rd dimensional being. groovy.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #1435
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry old man 4wd, I dont know either, plus, i just watched that video and damn. It would be nice to manifest a tacoma with diesel engine. at least thats what i understood.

also, its late and time to sleep. THanks northern for making me watch that and prove to myself that Jesus is an alien haha. Or not, 3rd dimensional being. groovy.
Dbl gnar gnar
Old 10-23-2014, 09:11 AM   #1436

Quote:

It was like watching Looney Tunes take on an alternative history lesson!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #1437

So I spent most of the day pondering if there are a few of us out there like old man 4WD that might be able to withstand the knowledge of how and why and everything. Maybe he can be the first to teach us to ascend! Maybe how to troubleshoot CEL!! It's all very exciting!

No but seriously, I was looking at people and things and wondering, is there more to life than this place? Could all other theories be correct, could we actually build an iron man suit with the green indestructible emerald?!
Old 10-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #1438
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I spent most of the day pondering if there are a few of us out there like old man 4WD that might be able to withstand the knowledge of how and why and everything. Maybe he can be the first to teach us to ascend! Maybe how to troubleshoot CEL!! It's all very exciting!

No but seriously, I was looking at people and things and wondering, is there more to life than this place? Could all other theories be correct, could we actually build an iron man suit with the green indestructible emerald?!

It's like I said earlier bro'... It's about acceptance, doesn't mean you have to like it, but it's a learning experience & when life events take place you are witness to, you come to an intersection where you need to make a concious choice: Do you accept as to what you see before you as a reality ?? (After sifting thru the data researched) Or do you jump to mainstream opinion meaning "It never happened", despite what you see before you're very eyes ??.....
Old 10-27-2014, 04:00 AM   #1439
WTF just happened?
The6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe6pharaohs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DC3 veteran
Name: Wil
The6pharaohs's Tacoma Gallery
Let's hear some good ghost stories, it's almost Halloween!
Old 10-27-2014, 09:02 AM   #1440
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
AS some of you know I'm getting ready to move out of my parents house

(after 50 + years, I guess its time haha) Anyway the house has sold & honestly I'm ready for a change & 1 thing I will not miss is the little girl that lives in the stairwell, thats right she lives in/under the stairway....

For about 10 years now & at least 2 times a week in the dead of night if you got up in the middle of the night or if just awake you can hear periodic childrens voices & most notably what sounds like a little girls laughter, but the mind blower was since I'm ,moving things out, what I found when clearing out under the stairwell... kinda shocked me & still have no answer for it.....

After clearing out some boxes, in the corner....