Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #1421
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Aliens..can't wait for our government to admit to them existing. But they want to keep all the technologies to themselves!
Old 08-29-2014, 10:54 AM   #1422
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Aliens..can't wait for our government to admit to them existing. But they want to keep all the technologies to themselves!

To have advanced technology is to have power, no gov. is going to give that up easily if at all...
Old 08-29-2014, 11:42 AM   #1423
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
To have advanced technology is to have power, no gov. is going to give that up easily if at all...
True . Be nice to get off this rock and 'splore other galaxies. The government can have earth, we'll just find something better somewhere and start new. Won't happen. But nice to ponder the idea. Also, because alien babes.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:46 AM   #1424
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
True . Be nice to get off this rock and 'splore other galaxies. The government can have earth, we'll just find something better somewhere and start new. Won't happen. But nice to ponder the idea. Also, because alien babes.

Alien babes are hot for sure....2 heads, 4-boobs 4 legs like dating twins
Old 08-29-2014, 12:19 PM   #1425
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You ever listen to any of Andew Basiago's stuff? Pretty cool stories from that guy. He claims we have already begun colonization of Mars and can time travel. It is very far fetched, but if anything he says comes true in the future, such as him becoming a US president, I guess it would be true. He is running as an Independent for 2016, so we'll see what the world is like when we get closed to that campaign time.

Old 08-29-2014, 12:19 PM   #1426
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Old 08-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #1427

Quote:
Oh dude that would be sawweeet! Two heads minus the sharp pointy teeth?! And can't be considered cheating because you know....Aliens..
Old 08-30-2014, 04:43 AM   #1428

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
You ever listen to any of Andew Basiago's stuff? Pretty cool stories from that guy. He claims we have already begun colonization of Mars and can time travel. It is very far fetched, but if anything he says comes true in the future, such as him becoming a US president, I guess it would be true. He is running as an Independent for 2016, so we'll see what the world is like when we get closed to that campaign time.
No I haven't, but I got some pooper time, so I'll be watching this now
Old 08-30-2014, 12:06 PM   #1429

Just finished watching and damn that's crazy. Then I wandered off into jutoob and ended up watching videos on shadow people and kids with dark eyes and then gnomes. I'm gonna take a break now.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:20 PM   #1430
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just finished watching and damn that's crazy. Then I wandered off into jutoob and ended up watching videos on shadow people and kids with dark eyes and then gnomes. I'm gonna take a break now.
Why stop now ??....

Old 09-25-2014, 10:17 PM   #1431
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why stop now ??....

I get this once in awhile when leaving my hoodie or a jacket on the chair before turning the light on i see a image like someone is sitting down

all in our heads i guess

Old 09-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #1432
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersx View Post
I get this once in awhile when leaving my hoodie or a jacket on the chair before turning the light on i see a image like someone is sitting down

all in our heads i guess

Not necessarily, could be shadow people....
Old 10-02-2014, 02:06 PM   #1433

Just came across this vid on comet 67p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0amr33i45Nk

November 12 cannot come soon enough! That is the date the ESA plans on landing the Philae lander on the comet surface. I anticipate something interesting happening. I wonder if the world governments in the know of this "secret" mission do as well? I just read that the US is planning on keeping our nuclear stockpile for defense against asteroids. Coincidence that the article just released today, and the time is closing in on our landing on the comet?
Old 10-02-2014, 09:22 PM   #1434

Quote:

November 12 cannot come soon enough! That is the date the ESA plans on landing the Philae lander on the comet surface. I anticipate something interesting happening. I wonder if the world governments in the know of this "secret" mission do as well? I just read that the US is planning on keeping our nuclear stockpile for defense against asteroids. Coincidence that the article just released today, and the time is closing in on our landing on the comet?
Interesting, but kinda hard to tell. No shadow either. But it looks like something is moving at the tip if the unknown object...
Old 10-03-2014, 05:06 AM   #1435
Semi-pro
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I think it will be nothing more than a comet. But interesting nontheless.

As far as the nukes, its just an excuse to hold onto our nukes. IMO. I'm good with that. But that's a different topic...
Old 10-11-2014, 01:29 AM   #1436
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thoughts on this one...

http://www.examiner.com/article/ufo-...aught-on-video

It appears to be very large, between the 0:40 and 1:50 mark you can see it slowly getting closer. The article claims that NASA cut to a blue screen supposedly once they realized it in the background.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:15 AM   #1437

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiTRD View Post
Thoughts on this one...

It appears to be very large, between the 0:40 and 1:50 mark you can see it slowly getting closer. The article claims that NASA cut to a blue screen supposedly once they realized it in the background.
Meh I've seen better. What really bugs me is the commentary on the video. Like its a sport and dude is giving the play by play, who they eff cares about that? So annoying.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:43 AM   #1438
Nobody Makes a Monkey Outta Me!
TacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoGlenn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiTRD View Post
Thoughts on this one...

I've watched this video 3 times and I still don't see no UFO.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:52 AM   #1439
near the Tannhauser Gate
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGlenn View Post
I've watched this video 3 times and I still don't see no UFO.

Pause @ 1:49

Between the earth and tallest projection on the ISS
Old 10-11-2014, 11:00 AM   #1440
Nobody Makes a Monkey Outta Me!
TacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGlenn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoGlenn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Pause @ 1:49

Between the earth and tallest projection on the ISS

Thanks, yes I did see that, but I thought that was just high-level clouds.
Not exactly unequivocal proof.