Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #1421
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Here is a great documentary on the all the evidence we (the world) has on the subject of aliens and ufos. There are some really good interviews and segments. This is pretty much as legit as it can get for a serious, good quality documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3-3S2yFec

I forgot to mention this series in last post & gotta say if one watches all of it (before disclosure/day of disclosure/day after discloosure) & doesn't come away with some clarity , well nothing short of an alien landing in their front yard saying "Yeah earthling, I'm an alien" is going to change their minds & who has time to waste on those that go thru life with blinders on...
Old 08-13-2014, 04:08 PM   #1422
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I forgot to mention this series in last post & gotta say if one watches all of it (before disclosure/day of disclosure/day after discloosure) & doesn't come away with some clarity , well nothing short of an alien landing in their front yard saying "Yeah earthling, I'm an alien" is going to change their minds & who has time to waste on those that go thru life with blinders on...
Oh, so there are two more follow up films? I just thought this was a one off. Well, at least I got something to watch tomorrow at work now.

One of the coolest snippets from the above film was the guy that was actually on one of the extraterrestrial recovery teams, stating he participated in the recovery and retrieval of crafts and both living and dead aliens.
Old 08-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #1423
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
The witnesses that testified are legit beyond reproach , I mean they have absolutely nothing to gain by coming forward with the first hand knowledge they posess, if anything public ridicule & doubt would be the rewards they reap from it...

Not to mention their credibility, they seem to be throwing it all out there in order to tell what they believe to be the truth....

& I have no reason to doubt their claims...
Old 08-14-2014, 10:53 AM   #1425
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Nice! If it is a massive statue, it looks to resemble the tall greys.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:10 PM   #1427
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/ruins...nd-antarctica/

Not sure if true or not but interesting non the less

As far as the Federal Reserve goes, just remember this... It is neither Federal or a Reserve meaning it isn't a federal agency at all, its a group of 6 old money banks/bankers (private sector) that was birthed on Jekyl island
on a weekend early 1900's then pres. Truman sold out the U.S. & breeched the constitution by allowing them to take over the process of printing U.S. currency which to this day is/was unconstitutional...

The last president that wanted to do away with the Fed was JFK & he was serious about it by executive order had the U.S. Treasury starting to print U.S. Treasury notes & we all know what happened to him shortly after...
Old 08-15-2014, 07:07 PM   #1428
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
On a more serious Bigfoot note...

He was spotted today standing next to Darth Vader. I would of expected that Bigfoot would've been taller than Darth.

I got that Bigfoot off of Amazon for 8 something thinking he was bigger for my son. Guess I should of read the discription better...
Old 08-18-2014, 02:58 AM   #1431
WTF just happened?
The6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud of

Navy: DC3 veteran
Name: Wil
The6pharaohs's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like another case of apophenia.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #1432

Large UFO sighted by mass populace on 8/11/2014 in Houston, TX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MRcY-0V1Y
Old 08-19-2014, 10:15 AM   #1433
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=North Star;9060109]Large UFO sighted by mass populace on 8/11/2014 in Houston, TX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MRcY-0V1Y[/QUOTE]

well that had an interesting comments section
Old 08-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #1435
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind it works. For some reason the government didn't want me looking at thatpost earlier
Old 08-19-2014, 01:09 PM   #1436

Vid showing that Comet 67P is not a comet at all, and that NASA and the ESA are covering up our true intentions of sending a reconnaissance craft to investigate. Reading the whistle blower's email is pretty cool. I guess since we are expected to land a surveyor on the comet in October/November, we may get more interesting news or leaks like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXoLwvzhzc
Old 08-20-2014, 06:14 AM   #1437
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Vid showing that Comet 67P is not a comet at all, and that NASA and the ESA are covering up our true intentions of sending a reconnaissance craft to investigate. Reading the whistle blower's email is pretty cool. I guess since we are expected to land a surveyor on the comet in October/November, we may get more interesting news or leaks like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXoLwvzhzc
Interesting. I wonder what will happen when it gets closer
Old 08-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #1438

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Interesting. I wonder what will happen when it gets closer
Me too. I think we are actually nearing the time of disclosure in our civilization. There is a lot going on right now with the public being desensitized to the existence of aliens and our pursuit of exploring Mars and Saturn's moon, Titan. The majority of the US believes aliens exist.

I think our only problem is our superiority complex. As humans, we are the top of the food chain here on Earth, but in the universe we are definitely not at the top. I think some folks would have a hard time with the realization that we are inferior because we have been superior for as long as we know. I just look forward to the day that our realities are expanded beyond our planet and solar system. I just thirst for knowledge and want to know what our universe contains and produces.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:16 AM   #1439
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
I feel I'll be dead before enlightenment and full disclosure come, but that may be a good thing. Being such a predator prey species I wouldn't expect anything less from a superior species.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:24 AM   #1440

Hey, we only a couple years apart! I think it will come within the next few years, if not sooner.

Looking at all the stories and connecting dots, I believe that contact was already made and we are actually working with a few different humanoid species. With that in mind, we are already passed the alien takeover fear that I am sure most folks would have once the truth is disclosed. So, my outlook is positive that when the time comes, it will be a key moment in our history and our planet's history. A new age, if you will.