Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 08-18-2014, 02:58 AM   #1421
WTF just happened?
The6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud ofThe6pharaohs has much to be proud of

Navy: DC3 veteran
Name: Wil
The6pharaohs's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like another case of apophenia.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #1422
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Large UFO sighted by mass populace on 8/11/2014 in Houston, TX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MRcY-0V1Y
Old 08-19-2014, 10:15 AM   #1423
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=North Star;9060109]Large UFO sighted by mass populace on 8/11/2014 in Houston, TX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MRcY-0V1Y[/QUOTE]

well that had an interesting comments section
Old 08-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #1425
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind it works. For some reason the government didn't want me looking at thatpost earlier
Old 08-19-2014, 01:09 PM   #1426
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vid showing that Comet 67P is not a comet at all, and that NASA and the ESA are covering up our true intentions of sending a reconnaissance craft to investigate. Reading the whistle blower's email is pretty cool. I guess since we are expected to land a surveyor on the comet in October/November, we may get more interesting news or leaks like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXoLwvzhzc
Old 08-20-2014, 06:14 AM   #1427
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Vid showing that Comet 67P is not a comet at all, and that NASA and the ESA are covering up our true intentions of sending a reconnaissance craft to investigate. Reading the whistle blower's email is pretty cool. I guess since we are expected to land a surveyor on the comet in October/November, we may get more interesting news or leaks like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXoLwvzhzc
Interesting. I wonder what will happen when it gets closer
Old 08-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #1428

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Interesting. I wonder what will happen when it gets closer
Me too. I think we are actually nearing the time of disclosure in our civilization. There is a lot going on right now with the public being desensitized to the existence of aliens and our pursuit of exploring Mars and Saturn's moon, Titan. The majority of the US believes aliens exist.

I think our only problem is our superiority complex. As humans, we are the top of the food chain here on Earth, but in the universe we are definitely not at the top. I think some folks would have a hard time with the realization that we are inferior because we have been superior for as long as we know. I just look forward to the day that our realities are expanded beyond our planet and solar system. I just thirst for knowledge and want to know what our universe contains and produces.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:16 AM   #1429
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

se7enine's Tacoma Gallery
I feel I'll be dead before enlightenment and full disclosure come, but that may be a good thing. Being such a predator prey species I wouldn't expect anything less from a superior species.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:24 AM   #1430

Hey, we only a couple years apart! I think it will come within the next few years, if not sooner.

Looking at all the stories and connecting dots, I believe that contact was already made and we are actually working with a few different humanoid species. With that in mind, we are already passed the alien takeover fear that I am sure most folks would have once the truth is disclosed. So, my outlook is positive that when the time comes, it will be a key moment in our history and our planet's history. A new age, if you will.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:27 AM   #1431
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me too. I think we are actually nearing the time of disclosure in our civilization. There is a lot going on right now with the public being desensitized to the existence of aliens and our pursuit of exploring Mars and Saturn's moon, Titan. The majority of the US believes aliens exist.

I think our only problem is our superiority complex. As humans, we are the top of the food chain here on Earth, but in the universe we are definitely not at the top. I think some folks would have a hard time with the realization that we are inferior because we have been superior for as long as we know. I just look forward to the day that our realities are expanded beyond our planet and solar system. I just thirst for knowledge and want to know what our universe contains and produces.
I think there are certain factions of people that wouldn't be able to handle it or even acknowledge it after it happened. They are the same ones that got in a stink about the fact that the earth wasn't flat and wasn't the center of our universe.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #1432

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
I think there are certain factions of people that wouldn't be able to handle it or even acknowledge it after it happened. They are the same ones that got in a stink about the fact that the earth wasn't flat and wasn't the center of our universe.
That's true J. But even the RCC has already made official statements that there is certainly life out there. I believe the Vatican has been in the know about this stuff for a long time. At least they are progressive in that sense by letting their flock know everything will be okay. Or at least reassuring them that this human race is just one of many creations, and the whole love of all creatures thing. I don't think any other church or religious order has done that yet.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #1433
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's true J. But even the RCC has already made official statements that there is certainly life out there. I believe the Vatican has been in the know about this stuff for a long time. At least they are progressive in that sense by letting their flock know everything will be okay. Or at least reassuring them that this human race is just one of many creations, and the whole love of all creatures thing. I don't think any other church or religious order has done that yet.
scientology
Old 08-20-2014, 12:10 PM   #1434

Quote:
scientology
Have they? I wish they would be more open about their belief system. From what I have read, they believe the body is an avatar prison and we have an alien spirit in us trying to get out. I may be off on that, but I remember thinking of MIB 2, when the little alien opens up his human machine as he is dying, when I read about it.

I think that particular religion is borderline cultish, and just a front for a tax free entity.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:31 PM   #1435
se7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shedse7enine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
but I remember thinking of MIB 2, when the little alien opens up his human machine as he is dying.
I think that was the first MIB
Old 08-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #1436
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery

Maybe they will teach us how to traverse through space and time. And then we will wage war on them so we can be better than them...yep, sounds like the human way

The new Cosmos is on Netflix now and Im exited to finally get to watch it. Ive read cosmos from Sagan and seen most of his original series already but looking forward to this new one.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:52 PM   #1437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post

Maybe they will teach us how to traverse through space and time..
I want this. Also if they can teach us to use 100% of our brains, that will be enough for me.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:09 PM   #1438
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This...100%

Galileo spent the remainder of his life under house arrest for declaring that the world was round as opposed to being flat, this so frightened & enraged the king that he saw fit to keep Galileo's beliefs from the masses by house arrest, the only reason he wasn't punished by death was for other reasons Galileo amused the king with other knowledge he possesed
Old 08-20-2014, 01:13 PM   #1439
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
& scientology is a joke for the most part, you can only achieve heightened awareness with you're wallet with that particular church

just my opinion tho'...
Old 08-20-2014, 01:35 PM   #1440
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Meh... I'm not selfish or stupid enough to believe that we are the only intelligent life out there in all that space. The question is if they are advanced enough to travel at crazy speeds and crazy distances to visit... Untill I see something myself I don't believe they can. No internet video or picture can convince me. Things are so easily faked, even if true, I don't believe it being on line. Unless a personal friend showed me something or I see it with my own eyes, I won't think twice about it.

But, if your predictions are true, I'll be getting my ready and grabbing a front row seat to the sky. With a bucket of water next to me, in case they are like the aliens from "Signs"