Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Old 11-13-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
BIGFOOT, Aliens, and The Supernatural.

Anybody had any experiences with or seen a Bigfoot, Aliens/UFO's , or The Supernatural?

I personally don't doubt the possibilities. Too many people have come forward to say they've seen things or had experiences to discount.

There's bound to be some of you that have. It'd be interesting to hear some of your personal experiences.

Also nobody's trying to prove anything to skeptics, if you don't believe that's fine, but don't be a pecker. Nobody wants to argue, be cool.

Old 11-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Look behind guy with walkie to see bigfoot footage! Very scary!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAwARpX-Y3A
Old 11-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Sasquatch are real

Old 11-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Look behind guy with walkie to see bigfoot footage! Very scary!
Bet he feels better. Should have lit that one. Too bad it wasn't a Bigfoot tho.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I happen to believe the Haida , the 've been here a couple thousand years more than us
Old 11-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #7
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of bigfoot. I once saw something really harry... Not gonna say what it was though...
Old 11-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #8
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
Sasquatch are real
Quote:
Slow your roll. Stories are good too.
Quote:
I happen to believe the Haida , the 've been here a couple thousand years more than us
Heard any stories or seen any up there?
Old 11-13-2013, 09:56 PM   #9
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
Speaking of bigfoot. I once saw something really harry... Not gonna say what it was though...
Your moms bush. I wouldn't wana say either.

But seriously
Old 11-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #10
XXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Slow your roll. Stories are good too.
I shall sloweth thy troll.....i mean roll.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #11
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
I have said this before and I will say it again. For my job, I was in some of the most remote parts of the N.W. United States. I'm talking, the only people who know where I am half the time is the military. Off the grid is an understatement. I have seen, what I believe, was a big-foot like creature near the Hoopa Indian Tribe Reservation in far Northern, CA. Now, I know it may sound crazy and far-fetched but I don't care if you believe me, call me stupid, crazy, etc I don't care. My partner saw this as clear as I did. We were in full ghillie and everything. We watched a creature come from somewhere underground and make its way to a small stream where we were laying (we were getting intel on a giant marijuana grow) that plague the area of Northern, CA coasts (as most know). I don't believe this creature saw us as we were a decent ways away. It was giant, taller than any man I have ever seen and was pure muscle. It slowly moved away out of sight and the weirdest thing was, it didn't make a sound when it took a step. Long story short, we were petrified even though we were armed to the hip (literally). From that day on, I was/am a believer. I believe one day they will be discovered and exploited. I think there are very few of them and they primarily live underground somewhere. Makes sense to me why they are never seen or found.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #12
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Walking around an elementary school built on an old burial ground at night for giggles and gigityshits in high school

heard a loud metal screech/prolonged scraping

inside a locked stairwell, (locked on both sides) we saw a stack of old metal chairs with drag marks on the concrete
you could see rust where the chairs had been stacked awhile back

#illuminati
Old 11-13-2013, 10:20 PM   #13
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerrilla View Post
Your moms bush. I wouldn't wana say either.

But seriously
Wow, that was such an original comment...

Anyways, here's something that's on topic. I have never ever seen anything supernatural. However I have always wondered why man kind has been so keen on exploring the moon, but haven't bothered to explore the ocean. Something like 90% of the ocean is unexplored. It's always made me wonder what they found down there that made them not want to go back.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #14
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I have said this before and I will say it again. For my job, I was in some of the most remote parts of the N.W. United States. I'm talking, the only people who know where I am half the time is the military. Off the grid is an understatement. I have seen, what I believe, was a big-foot like creature near the Hoopa Indian Tribe Reservation in far Northern, CA. Now, I know it may sound crazy and far-fetched but I don't care if you believe me, call me stupid, crazy, etc I don't care. My partner saw this as clear as I did. We were in full ghillie and everything. We watched a creature come from somewhere underground and make its way to a small stream where we were laying (we were getting intel on a giant marijuana grow) that plague the area of Northern, CA coasts (as most know). I don't believe this creature saw us as we were a decent ways away. It was giant, taller than any man I have ever seen and was pure muscle. It slowly moved away out of sight and the weirdest thing was, it didn't make a sound when it took a step. Long story short, we were petrified even though we were armed to the hip (literally). From that day on, I was/am a believer. I believe one day they will be discovered and exploited. I think there are very few of them and they primarily live underground somewhere. Makes sense to me why they are never seen or found.
shoulda shot it
Old 11-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #15
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
shoulda shot it
Would kinda go against the oath I took.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #16

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was the creature black like the typical big foot? Or was it human looking?
Old 11-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #17
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was the creature black like the typical big foot? Or was it human looking?
Brown and hairy as well human looking. Sorry I left that out. Could it have been bigfoot?, I think yes. Could it be an extremely hairy Ray Lewis, living in the Coastal Redwoods?, possibly.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:34 PM   #18

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Brown and hairy as well human looking. Sorry I left that out. Could it have been bigfoot?, I think yes. Could it be an extremely hairy Ray Lewis, living in the Coastal Redwoods?, possibly.
Well you aren't the only person to report seeing something like that in that area. I just found this online.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/cre...urok_terms.htm
Old 11-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #19
Smurf it.

Navy:
Quote:
That is one interesting story. I couldn't imagine being in your shoes and seeing something like that. That would make sense about them being underground etc. And Northern Cali is supposedly a hot spot for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Walking around an elementary school built on an old burial ground at night for giggles and gigityshits in high school

heard a loud metal screech/prolonged scraping

inside a locked stairwell, (locked on both sides) we saw a stack of old metal chairs with drag marks on the concrete
you could see rust where the chairs had been stacked awhile back

#illuminati
Dang makes you wonder, that'd be creepy.
Quote:
Wow, that was such an original comment...

Anyways, here's something that's on topic. I have never ever seen anything supernatural. However I have always wondered why man kind has been so keen on exploring the moon, but haven't bothered to explore the ocean. Something like 90% of the ocean is unexplored. It's always made me wonder what they found down there that made them not want to go back.
Haha yeah took me forever to think it up.

Yeah you have a good point about the ocean, plenty to be explored. I know the pressure plays a big role in limiting research. On the ocean topic There's USO's (Unidentified Submergible Objects) Some think there's some sort of base station near the Catalina Island off the Coast of Cali.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #20
XXXL Member

Quote:
I dont think you are stupid or crazy. I believe you saw something. No pics from the surveillance? You were near a growsite, so there was foot traffic eventually from growers?