Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Deadliest Ale!

Old 03-15-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Deadliest Ale!

So... I'm imbibing in a tasty beverage called. Deadliest Ale. It is from Rogue brewing and here is the link.

All proceeds from the sale of said ale goes to the Fisherman's Fund which is...
Quote:
Established in 1951, the Fishermen's Fund provides for the treatment and care of Alaska licensed commercial fishermen who have been injured while fishing on shore or off shore in Alaska.
Where I live right now I'm within 3 miles of the majority of the fleet featured in the Deadliest Catch.