Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2013 Secret Santa: Naughty/Nice List

Old 02-24-2014, 08:56 AM   #241
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Thanks Joe, but I got a hold of him. He was pretty busy with some stuff he said and is busting things out. So, we shall see. If it isn't here by mid/end of march I am just going to say screw it.
Good deal man. I'm not gonna judge a man I don't know so it's all good...who knows what he might have going on. If you don't get something just let me know man, I'd be happy (I'd enjoy it too) to shoot something your way
Old 02-24-2014, 12:02 PM   #242
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Well I'm saying sorry because I tried pairing up people who didn't get anything after the first round, and there's still someone who didn't even say thanks. It's mind boggling.

If I recall correctly though, jstrumph had a lovely conversation with Ben and I via PM after we called out those who didn't post -_-
Jstrumph has not responded to any of our PMs or posted up about his gift. I do not know if he (Jstrumph) actually sent anything out as a gift or not.

Jrocthatkidd is the one who got all pissy when we called him out for not posting when he recv'd his gift. Different type of ungrateful.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:12 PM   #243
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Jstrumph has not responded to any of our PMs or posted up about his gift. I do not know if he (Jstrumph) actually sent anything out as a gift or not.

Jrocthatkidd is the one who got all pissy when we called him out for not posting when he recv'd his gift. Different type of ungrateful.

This is why I need your help next year. You remember shit. I make lists. Too much shit to remember.

Yeah so out of 122 people, we had 1 ungrateful person and 1 deadbeat, unfortunately....