Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2013 Secret Santa: Naughty/Nice List

Old 12-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #42
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
x2.

Figured I would keep it interesting and throw a different picture up every time I update the list
well kudos to you sir lol
Old 12-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #44
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2.

Figured I would keep it interesting and throw a different picture up every time I update the list
Nice...... more along those lines tho
Old 12-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #45
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2.

Not to be the buzzkill but I wouldn't if you want the thread to stay open. Houston and NE BS threads got shut down for that.

Also I received my gift but you haven't marked it off
Old 12-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #46
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Not to be the buzzkill but I wouldn't if you want the thread to stay open. Houston and NE BS threads got shut down for that.

But god damn did we go down in a blaze of glory!!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #47
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
No you didnt

Yall didnt leave, start a new forum and then eventually come back
Old 12-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #48
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Well whoever gets mine, that's not coal, it's a dried up turd
Old 12-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #49
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

lol, I think you jinxed it man I didn't say it would be T&A pics everytime, in case you didn't see the badass Santas that have been up there.

And I updated the list, but I didn't find your post/pic saying you received it.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #50
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I received mine I just havent been home to get it yet

I'll also be sending mine out to my SS next Monday
My secret santa had messaged me.
Old 12-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #52

Quote:
Got it, thanks for the heads-up

..and we're back to Badass Santa. Sorry if 'dat ass was offensive to anyone.
I think this pic has bigger tits than the last one
Old 12-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #53
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
No you didnt

Not sure about the new forum but it was a fun ride. Too bad we don't have a designated subcategory for photos like that... Oh wait
Old 12-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #54
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess now is the time to figure out if we count "Delivered" as them getting it...that seems to be one way to handle it, if the Giftee doesn't post anything that they got it.

Should we give it a few days, or once it's Delivered mark it off?
ya, the package I sent was delivered and confirmed by the person I sent it to, but he didn't post any pictures of what I sent.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #55
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
no y'all didnt....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
No you didnt

lol
Quote:
Got it, thanks for the heads-up

..and we're back to Badass Santa. Sorry if 'dat ass was offensive to anyone.
i was offended...
Old 12-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #59
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
My gift is on the truck for delivery! I'm gonna make my recipient guess who sent it...
Old 12-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #60
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Shipped my gifts out today