Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

2013 Secret Santa: Naughty/Nice List

Old 12-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Secret Santa: Naughty/Nice List

As if we didn't need another Secret Santa Thread

This is to keep track of who has received their gift from their Secret Santa, and who has yet to receive it (or post that they did).

The overall goal is to verify that everyone who participated actually GIVES and RECEIVES their gifts.

If you received your gift, please post in the "What Did Santa Bring?" Thread (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...re-thread.html)

I will be checking that thread periodically, and update this list to keep track.

It is common courtesy to at the very least, acknowledge that you got your gift, even if you don't want to take a picture or share what you got.

This was the biggest turnout for TW Secret Santa yet - let's make it a success and keep this tradition going!>>>

FINAL Secret Santa List (updated 1/10/2014)
Names that are BOLD with a () have received their gifts.

01tacoprerunner
05Aztacoma
2011TacoBeav
4Lo
64wildcat
95SLE
97yota4x4
A3umph
ABA180
ABregenzer
Ak Taco
AKHunter
Aktaco420
ALawrence
BamaToy1997
batchelor22
Batmobile
Beef Taco00
Benbacher
bennett707
Benson X
Biscuits
Blackdawg
Brian007Taco
Bsheriff11
Btnewman
budman
capetaco12
carcharias
ChamYota
Chipskip
Chris5255
cmack
CohbsTaco
colinb17
ComeAndTakeIt
Conex
crumf20
Dcpsychobilly
Delmarva
dirtymike
eborgie
Emelianenkov
FearNothing321
fireturk41
fjfar80
Flowingmetal
Forster46
FreidTaco
fuzz master
Fuzzyman81
Gabassman
Goflight2
Hagen
Hank4444 (1/3 - Alex PM'd his SS for an update)
Haslefre (12/21 - SS PM'd him directly, custom-made gift. Brady is cool with it )
Ice Horse
IDtrucks
Iloveoregon
Infra
ironman_jon
jbmccul
jgwheeler17
JimBCa
jjew18
JLee
Joe D
joeybags
Johnnym
Jrocthakidd
Jstrumpf (1/2 - I've PM'd him twice at the request of his SS. No response)
JWaldz
KodiakToyTRD
Konvict Krog
Krap22
Krazie Sj
la0d0g
LoadedTaco
Mach1man001
meatman
Metrick1215
Millertime187
mjm540ii
Monster Coma
mromeo
NetMonkey
Newlife (1/4 - Gift was stolen, replacement gift being shipped by SS)
Nirvana
NwiTACO
Order66
Pope953
Pugga
Quaker
quantum
rbraddock
RelentlessTaco
Robertocritser
Sandman614
SCRunner12
Shauncho
Sje1124
skidooman
Slimwood Shady
SMKYTXN
StAndrew
Stupid hurts.
SWCCBEE
Swordknives
t4r4life
Taco guy11
TACO TX
Taco47001
TACOIII
tacoman15
Techoma
Texoma
[I]theredofshaw]/I]
Toyota Tech31
ToyotaKTMracing
Traction120
tunernewb92 (1/3 - Alex PM'd his SS for an update)
wesrunner
Xaqori
XxTHe FioLOxX
YotaMatt
zacharypaul89
zombie runner
Old 12-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Attaboy Benson. You da man. Sub'd for future skull cracking.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #7
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
My bad...he did post, I just missed it
Your stalking skills are subpar my friend...
Old 12-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #8
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post

Hell Yeah Alex...aka SS Enforcer! (you wouldn't believe the amount of pictures you get when you Google - Badass Santa :)
Well that's not right... My tattoos must be mixed up! I definitely wouldn't with my nice hand
Old 12-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
The stranger
Old 12-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #13
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting to get my gift sent out where it will arrive closer to Christmas! So gonna have to wait Mr/Miss giftee!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
PM bendizzle.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #18
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #19
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
2 more weeks.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #20
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Take me off the naughty list! I just purchased my SS gift online and it is shipping straight to my SS. I hope they like it, it should go real fast when all put together!