Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

FIX MY SIGNATURE! Want your sig area looking good? Ask for help here!

Old 12-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #21
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Just got a terminal diagnosis for my girl. Possible to put her in a sig with the jeep she grew up/ lived in? Here's a pic. Apologies if this is the wrong thread, brain is not working.
so sorry man.. as a dog lover.. I don't even want to think about how you feel.
Old 12-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/304017-teneightys-dclb-ski-mobile-build.html"][IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image3586.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Try this.

If I may make a suggestion though. If you resize the image to smaller. You will be able to have the whole pic in together with no cut off

I'll do it in 5 min. BRb.

if you really want to make ten eighty's sig look baddass.. cut out that ugly section behind the rear doors..
Old 12-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #23
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
so sorry man.. as a dog lover.. I don't even want to think about how you feel.
Thanks for that. She has given me a fucking incredible 13 years. Been my best friend and put up with all my shit.
insanely good girl.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #24
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if you really want to make ten eighty's sig look baddass.. cut out that ugly section behind the rear doors..
The extra foot that makes it a long bed?
Quote:
Thanks for that. She has given me a fucking incredible 13 years. Been my best friend and put up with all my shit.
insanely good girl.
Well that's not too bad at least. She looks like she is around 5 in that pic and that is way too young... Still sucks though...
Old 12-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #25
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post

Well that's not too bad at least. She looks like she is around 5 in that pic and that is way too young... Still sucks though...
That was from this spring. Almost thirteen in that picture. She's a damn tough girl. Cancer has overtaken her right kidney and most of her lungs. She still acts like a puppy. Have no idea what to do. I don't want her to suffer, but she shows no sign of pain.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #26
Bad Spuller

Quote:
That was from this spring. Almost thirteen in that picture. She's a damn tough girl. Cancer has overtaken her right kidney and most of her lungs. She still acts like a puppy. Have no idea what to do. I don't want her to suffer, but she shows no sign of pain.
As long as the good days outnumber the bad days. When that flips its no fun. Im in that mode with my 16 year old beagle. Good days are slightly ahead currently.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #27

Quote:
As long as the good days outnumber the bad days. When that flips its no fun. Im in that mode with my 16 year old beagle. Good days are slightly ahead currently.
Yeah, I'm trying to take advantage of that. She's at work with me everyday, and hiking about 2 miles after. then gets a NY strip for dinner. Hows the Beagle? 16 is a good long time.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #28
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Yeah, I'm trying to take advantage of that. She's at work with me everyday, and hiking about 2 miles after. then gets a NY strip for dinner. Hows the Beagle? 16 is a good long time.
Beagle is old, smelly, def, and can hardly see. Still begs and eats whatever his heart desires, still plays w our lab and humps. Lol
Old 12-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #29

Quote:
Beagle is old, smelly, def, and can hardly see. Still begs and eats whatever his heart desires, still plays w our lab and humps. Lol
Good to hear. I know all this is part of having a dog, but fuck, it's harder to think about losing her than it is to think about most humans I've lost. And I've lost more than my fair share.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #30
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
You should get the .png file to preserve the transparency.
IIRC, even as a .PNG it defaults to a white background. In the past, I've taken a screenshot of the forum body, and color-matched it to the background of my sign.

You can also make your actual sig-pic a hyperlink.

As far as formatting goes, I think adding in pipes (|) to separate the different links look pretty sharp

Just another idea
Old 12-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #32
Beat em
mattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mattygaff's Tacoma Gallery
Man I have no idea how you guys format your digs, but they sure look cool. Would like to have an updated photo of my Tacoma in my sig as I continue to mod it, just need some help with the programming skillz
Old 12-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #33

Quote:
If you keep an eye on this thread I will be making a few for Christmas and I will post for requests here and in another thread I will link below .

In the meantime if you are interested then find a few pictures you like. They need to be medium to large in size (bigger the better) and decent quality. I can make some pretty extreme stuff or just a simple one like I have.

Here is my old thread that I was using to get requests. I will bump that as well to get requests for over break. I will probably only do 5 depending on what people want.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...ignatures.html
Quote:
Just got a terminal diagnosis for my girl. Possible to put her in a sig with the jeep she grew up/ lived in? Here's a pic. Apologies if this is the wrong thread, brain is not working.
PM Inbound.
Old 12-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #34
Beat em
mattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattygaff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mattygaff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you keep an eye on this thread I will be making a few for Christmas and I will post for requests here and in another thread I will link below .

In the meantime if you are interested then find a few pictures you like. They need to be medium to large in size (bigger the better) and decent quality. I can make some pretty extreme stuff or just a simple one like I have.

Here is my old thread that I was using to get requests. I will bump that as well to get requests for over break. I will probably only do 5 depending on what people want.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...ignatures.html
I'd like help with mine. Nothing crazy - just the pic below, & a link to my build thread at http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ld-thread.html

Old 12-11-2013, 07:36 PM   #35
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Can you link my build thread into my sig pic?
HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/304017-teneightys-dclb-ski-mobile-build.html"][IMG]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q770/skyegar/a430adad-f79d-44bf-b823-8e91720ee579_zps3ebf18b4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Try this one.. resized...
Old 12-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #36
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
can anyone fix this, or put my truck in this pic

Old 12-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #37
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SxDx View Post
DAMN!!!!! Nice work./
Old 12-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #38
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
DAMN!!!!! Nice work./
X2 wow! looks awesome!
Old 12-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #39
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/287171-my-very-slow-college-budget-build.html"][IMG]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/Signature12.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Copy EVERYTHING in that box.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #40
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Beavis, delete the spacing in your sig so I can see what you have there. It is all cut off!

or go into your control panel and edit the sig. Copy all the text there so can see whats going on.