Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

FIX MY SIGNATURE! Want your sig area looking good? Ask for help here!

Old 12-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #41
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I'm more of an information guy vs pics. Hence my sig.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #42
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service!
For beer drinkers--- www.beersnap.com

I got too much stuff.. hahahaha

2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16 Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his)
2007 FJ Cruiser- Allpro kickout sliders and Body Armor bumper, Duratracs (hers)
1999 Porsche 996- Fabspeed super cup exhaust, Brey Krause Harness bar, camera mount, fire ext mount and deep sump kit. (ours)

Check this out.

HTML Code:
[B]I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! [URL="http://www.beersnap.com/"]For beer drinkers[/URL]
[IMG]http://i.twstatic.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic73234_3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q770/skyegar/808e1a65-bd9e-48f0-b4bf-dda8831be849_zps075a94ad.jpg[/IMG]
2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16 Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his) 
1999 Porsche 996- Fabspeed super cup exhaust, Brey Krause Harness bar, camera mount, fire ext mount and deep sump kit. (ours)[/B]
I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! For beer drinkers

1999 Porsche 996- Fabspeed super cup exhaust, Brey Krause Harness bar, camera mount, fire ext mount and deep sump kit. (ours)
Old 12-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #43
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
It will all fit in there now. Removed the spaces. Hyperlinked the beersnap, and took a pic of yours in one of your trip threads, cropped and resized.

Did not find a build thread so the pics are not hyperlinked. I liked the Revolver shoot on the table . Did not want to put "PRO GUNS" in your sig though/
Old 12-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #44
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
If you have any links you want tin there post them. On the other hand, Great time to start a build thread. Mods are Mods, As big or small as them may be. Even if it is consolodating all your trips and photo shoots. Gets you more visibility to everyone. More traffic also.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #45
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Holy crap!! thanks man! looks freaking awesome! cool thing to do, I appreciate it! :-)
No stresss. Glad you approve. If you want something different, just point me in the direction.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #46
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
One last edit on yours then. Centered up/.

HTML Code:
[B]                     I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! [URL="http://www.beersnap.com/"]For beer drinkers[/URL]
[IMG]http://i.twstatic.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic73234_3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q770/skyegar/808e1a65-bd9e-48f0-b4bf-dda8831be849_zps075a94ad.jpg[/IMG]
      2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16 
                       Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his) 
        2007 FJ Cruiser- Allpro kickout sliders and Body Armor bumper, Duratracs (hers)[/B]
                  I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! For beer drinkers

   2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16
                       Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his)
Old 12-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #47
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
If you are bored you can mess with mine for me I'm just curious what you may come up with, although I already have a lot of it hyperlinked.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #48
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
AN interesting idea, most people would never think of would be to cut your pic in half

Use the left side for the facebook link, and the right side for a build thread.

You could then remove the flying crawler and skinkwerks above it.

Credit Cameron below the pic.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:58 PM   #49
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
AN interesting idea, most people would never think of would be to cut your pic in half

Use the left side for the facebook link, and the right side for a build thread.

You could then remove the flying crawler and skinkwerks above it.

Credit Cameron below the pic.
bahaha! I was just thinking something like that right before I asked you about it. You just helped the idea along though. I may try to come up with 2 new pics and one can have "Flying Krawler" written across it and the other "Skinkwerks". Thanks!
Old 12-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #50
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
yep/ Glad people are happy!
Old 12-12-2013, 01:52 PM   #53
White and Nerdy
theTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheTupper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jacob
theTupper's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to theTupper Send a message via Skype™ to theTupper
Great idea for a thread...I'm gonna throw a link up in my thread pointing people over here. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
IIRC, even as a .PNG it defaults to a white background. In the past, I've taken a screenshot of the forum body, and color-matched it to the background of my sign.
I think someone else mentioned it, but the biggest mistake with PNGs is leaving the background layer visible when exporting. I do all my work in PNGs. Especially since forums are "easy come easy go" when it comes to formatting and backgrounds....even offering different options for each individualy. Transparency is the way to go. FioloXX's sig was provided as a PNG, too...but for some reason he saved it as a jpg (or so it appears), hence the transparency issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Here's a link to Tuppers thread if anyone wants a cool sig pic. He does amazing work.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...st-thread.html
Thank for the props!
Old 12-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #54
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
I love my sig...

My way of subbing until I can get a better picture of my truck since I have new wheels now
Old 12-20-2013, 11:31 PM   #55
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/269821-i5runners-build.html"][IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b638/chanrathalim/bd060734-2a10-4d99-87f5-30c0a1b4b159_zps287c07fa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Copy everything in that box and paste it in your sig. Will look the same, but when you click the pic. It will go to your build thread.

Old 12-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #57
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
I will get my sig fixed in time too. I need to find or take a better picture that I want as my sig.
In the mean time, go to where you edit and paste all the text here so I can make it all fit. That way I can actually read it
Old 12-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #58
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery

can someone resize this and maybe put "GREENBERGLER'S BUILD'' somewhere in the pic and link it to my build? if its too much can someone resize it at least? thanks!
Old 12-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #59
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post

can someone resize this and maybe put "GREENBERGLER'S BUILD'' somewhere in the pic and link it to my build? if its too much can someone resize it at least? thanks!
I will mess with them in the am. FYI - cutting that in half and putting side by side is better so you aren't page stretching on every post. Better chance of it all fitting in the sig area too.

Link your build thread here too. If there is a font you like post the name too. Color of letters/?
Old 12-23-2013, 08:51 PM   #60
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SxDx View Post
Damn that's Light ass taco doesn't even sink in the sand...