Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

FIX MY SIGNATURE! Want your sig area looking good? Ask for help here!

Old 12-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #41
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
First thing you do is this. Right or left Click (depending how you have it setup) on the picture you want to use and select COPY Image URL.

If you already have the image url from uploading it somewhere, then great. We can use that.

Now Click here The little pic that looks like a Mountain with a moon or something in the background.

When you do, a box will popup asking for the link. Just paste the link in there and click OK.

Next you highlight the WHOLE LINK of the picture you want to hyperlink to a thread or external URL.

Select the little box picture of the world with the infinity sign.

When you click on it, a popup box will appear prompting you for the link. Copy and paste the link you want and click OK.

You see this here. The IMG is still highlighted and when I clicked OK it wrapped the URL around the whole IMG

Shows that here. Now I selected the whole text for the hyperlinked image.

For the most part you are done. If you are in your SIG Editing area.

To get to your Signature Area go to Control Panel. Thats on the top left of the screen. Or go to http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/usercp.php

On the left hand side of the screen you have the EDIT SIGNATURE - It is under the Settings & Options

Now you are brought up to the screen that would like this without all the stuff I have in my sig.

If you just want to hyperlink TEXT for example "BUILD"

All you do is select the text

Now select the world again.

And input the link you want there.

See the Build is still highlighted with all the additional linking around it. At this point you could change it to BOLD By clicking the B or change the color by clicking the "A" with the black bar under it.

It will look like this now. All the hyperlinked data and words.

When you finally post or click save - either an actual Post or your sig that is, it will look like this and will be clickable.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #42
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Got tired of building them for people already so you just showed them how to do it? haha
Old 12-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #43
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
LOL - Not at all. I got 14 different PM's from different users that were unclear how to do it. I explained to each of them and decided to make everyone aware of how to do it. Some people have the time and want to learn. others are indifferent. They just want it done and looking good.

I still will help anyone wanting it done. Just clarifying to the others that want to do it themselves.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #44
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Brady! Add BOLD to that text in your sig! Make it POP!
Old 12-11-2013, 09:21 PM   #45
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Brady! Add BOLD to that text in your sig! Make it POP!
maybe I don't want it to pop I need to do a new pic anyway. I've had that one up for a while yet...
Old 12-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #46
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I'm more of an information guy vs pics. Hence my sig.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #47
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Beavis, delete the spacing in your sig so I can see what you have there. It is all cut off!

or go into your control panel and edit the sig. Copy all the text there so can see whats going on.
I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service!
For beer drinkers--- www.beersnap.com

I got too much stuff.. hahahaha

2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16 Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his)
2007 FJ Cruiser- Allpro kickout sliders and Body Armor bumper, Duratracs (hers)
1999 Porsche 996- Fabspeed super cup exhaust, Brey Krause Harness bar, camera mount, fire ext mount and deep sump kit. (ours)
Old 12-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #48
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service!
For beer drinkers--- www.beersnap.com

I got too much stuff.. hahahaha

2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16 Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his)
1999 Porsche 996- Fabspeed super cup exhaust, Brey Krause Harness bar, camera mount, fire ext mount and deep sump kit. (ours)

Check this out.

HTML Code:
[B]I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! [URL="http://www.beersnap.com/"]For beer drinkers[/URL]
[IMG]http://i.twstatic.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic73234_3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q770/skyegar/808e1a65-bd9e-48f0-b4bf-dda8831be849_zps075a94ad.jpg[/IMG]
1999 Porsche 996- Fabspeed super cup exhaust, Brey Krause Harness bar, camera mount, fire ext mount and deep sump kit. (ours)[/B]
I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! For beer drinkers

Old 12-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #49
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Holy crap!! thanks man! looks freaking awesome! cool thing to do, I appreciate it! :-)
Old 12-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #50
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
It will all fit in there now. Removed the spaces. Hyperlinked the beersnap, and took a pic of yours in one of your trip threads, cropped and resized.

Did not find a build thread so the pics are not hyperlinked. I liked the Revolver shoot on the table . Did not want to put "PRO GUNS" in your sig though/
Old 12-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #51
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
If you have any links you want tin there post them. On the other hand, Great time to start a build thread. Mods are Mods, As big or small as them may be. Even if it is consolodating all your trips and photo shoots. Gets you more visibility to everyone. More traffic also.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #52
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Holy crap!! thanks man! looks freaking awesome! cool thing to do, I appreciate it! :-)
No stresss. Glad you approve. If you want something different, just point me in the direction.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #53
Banned
Quote:
It will all fit in there now. Removed the spaces. Hyperlinked the beersnap, and took a pic of yours in one of your trip threads, cropped and resized.

Did not find a build thread so the pics are not hyperlinked. I liked the Revolver shoot on the table . Did not want to put "PRO GUNS" in your sig though/
yea, the revolver shot is cool..
i didn't do a build page.. as all I've done is buy a truck and add suspension and tires.
sig looks awesome now.. thanks a lot man.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:53 PM   #54
Banned
Quote:
No stresss. Glad you approve. If you want something different, just point me in the direction.
nope, its perfect.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #55
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
One last edit on yours then. Centered up/.

HTML Code:
[B]                     I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! [URL="http://www.beersnap.com/"]For beer drinkers[/URL]
[IMG]http://i.twstatic.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic73234_3.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q770/skyegar/808e1a65-bd9e-48f0-b4bf-dda8831be849_zps075a94ad.jpg[/IMG]
      2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16 
                       Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his) 
        2007 FJ Cruiser- Allpro kickout sliders and Body Armor bumper, Duratracs (hers)[/B]
                  I support our military and LEO's. Thanks for your service! For beer drinkers

   2013 Double Cab 4x4 TRD OR. Snugtop, OME 885X, Dakar rears, nitro OME shocks, 285/75/16
                       Duratracs, 870rem, lots o knives, full camping supplies, and a couple of dogs. (his)
Old 12-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #56

If you are bored you can mess with mine for me I'm just curious what you may come up with, although I already have a lot of it hyperlinked.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #57
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
AN interesting idea, most people would never think of would be to cut your pic in half

Use the left side for the facebook link, and the right side for a build thread.

You could then remove the flying crawler and skinkwerks above it.

Credit Cameron below the pic.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:58 PM   #58

Quote:
AN interesting idea, most people would never think of would be to cut your pic in half

Use the left side for the facebook link, and the right side for a build thread.

You could then remove the flying crawler and skinkwerks above it.

Credit Cameron below the pic.
bahaha! I was just thinking something like that right before I asked you about it. You just helped the idea along though. I may try to come up with 2 new pics and one can have "Flying Krawler" written across it and the other "Skinkwerks". Thanks!
Old 12-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #59
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
yep/ Glad people are happy!