Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Mysterious yellow droppings

Old 03-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Mysterious yellow droppings

i know everyone gets them but what the hell are they?

the tiny yellow drops u get all over ur car to ruin ur wash job.

ive been getting them forever maybe 5-10 every truck wash but lately its been literally ilke 60 wtf is that?
Old 03-19-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
INAKOMA08
InaKoma08 will become famous soon enoughInaKoma08 will become famous soon enough

InaKoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Pollen?
Old 03-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #5
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
is it pollen?

i thought it was disintegrated bird shit from like hurdreds of feet up high
Old 03-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
INAKOMA08
InaKoma08 will become famous soon enoughInaKoma08 will become famous soon enough

InaKoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Happens to me all the time after a wash. Go figure. I also call a wash my rain dance... never fails. The pollen usually sits on my truck more in the spring and summer where I live, but carry a california duster and dust it off when I see it. It comes right off
Old 03-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
but it's probably pollen
Old 03-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its pollen we get it bad here in san diego
Old 03-19-2009, 02:08 PM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
That or the airplane toilets are leaky...
Old 03-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #14
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure that is either bee shit or fly shit.....
Old 03-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #15
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
ya i dont think its pollen becuase its normal sized marks

and theres not any water to contract with it?
Old 03-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Does it look like the spot on the lower right of this pic?

Old 03-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #17
CSULB socal

dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
yes yes that stuff and smoetimes they smear
Old 03-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yup...Its pollen.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #19
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
PollenX2

I have 4 oak trees(3 different species) and 2 pine trees. I keep my truck in the garage, my work parking space is almost the same. I wash it go to work at6 A.M. come out and yellow spots. In my opinion, don't wash in the weeks prior to spring, it just makes for more work.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:33 PM   #20
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i get tons of it while parked at work. The rocket scientists and theoretical physicist there tried to tell me it was bee crap. Im buying one of those semi fitted truck covers for $64.00 and thats it.