Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What does your wife/spouse/partner drive?

Old 01-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #41
Mar322 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Mar322's Tacoma Gallery
Wife drives a 2010 Acura ZDX. Lease is up in 9 days. She has absolutely no clue what she wants next. If she does not figure it out she will be driving my Taco and I'll be in my beater ZR2 that leaks oil and has transmission issues.... Best be figuring yo shit out quick woman!
Old 01-21-2014, 09:45 AM   #42
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Volvo XC90. I hate that thing. Heavy and guzzles way too much gas.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #43
I've just had an apostrophe.
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a 2010 SR5 Access Cab 4.0/Slushbox (picture at left)

<-------------- This one.

The bosslady drives a 2013 Honda Fit 5 speed. It's a fun little gumdrop, and she gets 40mpg with it.

Edit: hers is Non-EV; just can't find a picture of a blue 2013 that's NOT the EV...
Old 01-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #45
loosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jerry
loosnut's Tacoma Gallery
me 06 dclb silver wife 06 dc tundra silver
Old 01-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #47
jdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud ofjdavis92 has much to be proud of
Navy: Radioman Petty Officer Second Class
jdavis92's Tacoma Gallery
Wife's new car. 2013 Impreza Premium Sport

Old 01-21-2014, 10:53 AM   #48
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
2011 T4R

Old 01-21-2014, 11:05 AM   #49
Redfoxlake is on a distinguished road

Redfoxlake's Tacoma Gallery
My wife drives a Tacoma Limited. She refused to drive it for 6 months after ordering it herself. And yes, she likes chrome. She loves it now, and I think she will drive a truck from now on.
Attached Thumbnails
What does your wife/spouse/partner drive?-image.jpg  
Old 01-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #51
Megilly is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
Megilly's Tacoma Gallery
She has a 2013 lexus gs350
Old 01-21-2014, 10:11 PM   #52
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
My wife drives a 2006 Hummer H3, with adventure package (285's stock, rear locker, and 4:56 gearing with a 4:1 t-case). I just added an ARB guard up front about a week ago. We also have an 82 Toyota single cab short bed 4x4 PU, a 97 Z-71 with a 4" suspension lift and 33's and an 89 full size K-5 Blazer, which I'm still collecting parts for a next trail rig.

This was when we were leaving a tail on a private ranch

Old 01-21-2014, 10:19 PM   #53
Artruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Artruck's Tacoma Gallery
07 yaris sedan..... its like a dishwasher, it does the job but you never think about it when not using it....

She could drive my s4 if she would learn to drive a manual
Old 01-21-2014, 10:32 PM   #54
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
My fiance has a 2004 4Runner. I think he will be back to a car soon though...

My cars are listed in my signature.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:46 PM   #55
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery

My daily is my service van 2006 Chevy Express 2500 with the Duramax
the wife drives this 2011 Volvo S40 T5
Old 01-21-2014, 11:06 PM   #56
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
My wife drives this, a 2004 Sport Edition. We brought it home from the dealership with only 5 miles on it, currently at 130K. She likes it so much she refuses to trade it in for the newer version.

RJM
Old 01-21-2014, 11:26 PM   #57
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
I tried to buy her a Taco a few years ago, same as mine except white with a manual trans. The right deal did not happen so she is still driving her 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
She loves that car, what can I say
Old 01-21-2014, 11:42 PM   #58
Bandsaw05 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Air Weapons Officer
Name: Nicolas
Bandsaw05's Tacoma Gallery
I drive a 2009 TRD Sport DCSB in speedway blue...the wife loved to drive it more than her Taurus, but then the Ford shit the bed and we bought her a black 2012 Rav4 and we both love it. I love the Taco more, but the Rav is nice.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #59
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
I daily drive a 1998 accord, then putt around in the taco on the weekend, my wife is a fully licensed operator of our laz-e-boy chair, she puts about 18 hours of use on it everyday.
FTW
Old 01-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #60
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
My wife drives a 2011 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, she loves it.