LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Does anybody wear NICE Western Boots on TW?

Old 01-20-2014, 05:41 PM   #22
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
I want them, but my GF has them in pointed toe and she didn't want me to have the same. Corral makes a lot of different styles, definitely if you want something with an inlay... I still might get them if I find a deal on them and she'll just have to deal with it lol
Old 01-20-2014, 05:45 PM   #23
2000TRDTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
2000TRDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I used to wear Justin boots for years, then I switched to Ariats a couple years ago and still wear them today.....best made boot imo
Old 01-20-2014, 05:50 PM   #24
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PreRunner. View Post
How's the feel? Pretty comfortable? Haha it's funny you mention the shark boots, I've been looking at them lately and figured they'd look pretty good with some black slacks lol. Idk how the GF would feel with me wearing the Sharks when we go out
Pretty comfy once you have wore them a little bit and broke them in. I wouldn't recommend them really for daily wear though, mainly because of how the sole is, printed graphics. But if you don't care about that (getting wore) then it's cool lol
Old 01-20-2014, 05:58 PM   #26
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
Yup these are my favorites here

Here a shot of me out workin the ranch

I saw someone posted in the Funny Pictures thread of a guy in a pink suit riding a bike while wearing some of these... I guess because he can't drive a vehicle wearing them
Old 01-20-2014, 06:07 PM   #27
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PreRunner. View Post
I saw someone posted in the Funny Pictures thread of a guy in a pink suit riding a bike while wearing some of these... I guess because he can't drive a vehicle wearing them
I saw that to,

I looked for a pair
Old 01-21-2014, 02:20 PM   #28
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair of Ariats for my nice ones and Justin boots made more for cold weather I can use for getting dirty. My only problem though is my Ariats rub me really bad where the colored leather meets the brown on the inside of my foot. It seems like they're supposed to bend out but they bend in on both sides. Solutions? I'm have to wear bandaids when I got dancing lol
Old 01-21-2014, 02:31 PM   #29
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I have a pair of Ariats for my nice ones and Justin boots made more for cold weather I can use for getting dirty. My only problem though is my Ariats rub me really bad where the colored leather meets the brown on the inside of my foot. It seems like they're supposed to bend out but they bend in on both sides. Solutions? I'm have to wear bandaids when I got dancing lol
Wear them more?? My newest Ariats took a bit longer to break in than my last pair.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:48 PM   #30
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just bought a pair of Ariat's, as mentioned on page 1, and they are tight mainly on my left foot against the top of my foot. I guess my instep is larger on my left foot than my right foot. I'm trying to bare it though so they ware in. Sometimes, I have to take the boot off and alleviate the pressure though. Weird thing is that they're the same exact size as my last Ariat's and they're pretty close to the same style.

You may be able to buy some inflatable boot inserts that expand in them internally. I might try them if mine don't wear in soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Wear them more?? My newest Ariats took a bit longer to break in than my last pair.
Think that's the case with my new ones. Just need to wait for them to break in some more.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:21 PM   #31

Quote:
I've had a couple of pair do that. You can (1) keep wearing them until they stretch enough to where they don't rub anymore, or (2) take them to your local western store (or boot dealer) and get them to smooth the leather on the inside, which will help them not to rub as bad or even stretch a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I just bought a pair of Ariat's, as mentioned on page 1, and they are tight mainly on my left foot against the top of my foot. I guess my instep is larger on my left foot than my right foot. I'm trying to bare it though so they ware in. Sometimes, I have to take the boot off and alleviate the pressure though. Weird thing is that they're the same exact size as my last Ariat's and they're pretty close to the same style.

You may be able to buy some inflatable boot inserts that expand in them internally. I might try them if mine don't wear in soon.

Think that's the case with my new ones. Just need to wait for them to break in some more.
A lot of my boots are different sizes. You want the instep to be snug, not tight and not loose. If the top of your left foot is tight, a boot store can usually stretch them a little for you. You want the ball of your foot (the widest part where is bends, to be at the end of the shank of the sole. If the shank is too short, your toes will usually be pushed to the toe box.... For some boots, I might get a 1/2 size bigger to accommodate my wider foot (EE is too wide and D is a little to snug on some) and get a half insert to make up for the little slack on the top of the foot.

These are the ones I bought for the boots I'm waiting on to come in the mail. I tried the boots on with these before I bought the boots online.

Notice how they are half length vs a full insole

Old 01-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #32
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
These are my tony lamas

will be getting another pair for sure.. love these boots.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #33
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
These are my tony lamas

will be getting another pair for sure.. love these boots.
Mine are identical to these. Don't know brand and what not(got em for Christmas a year or two ago) but I love em. Need to get a new pair
Old 01-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #34
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the tips. My problem isn't so much stretching, they don't run when I'm standing still, it's when I walk and bend the boot. The leather bends to the inside and runs rather than bend out.
Old 01-21-2014, 05:21 PM   #35
Fire Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post

And weird, mine is tight on the top on my left foot too.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #36

Quote:
Thanks for the tips. My problem isn't so much stretching, they don't run when I'm standing still, it's when I walk and bend the boot. The leather bends to the inside and runs rather than bend out.
Post a picture of them and point out where they rub.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:02 PM   #37
xbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shedxbxb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Jim
xbxb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Mine are identical to these. Don't know brand and what not(got em for Christmas a year or two ago) but I love em. Need to get a new pair
nice boots, but I really like your truck.

Old 01-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #38
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
I only buy one name & have for 40 years ,Not cheep but not the big bucks .. These were 200 on sale last year
Old 01-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
I only buy one name & have for 40 years ,Not cheep but not the big bucks .. These were 200 on sale last year
Nocona makes some quality boots, but I've only had one pair of them.

I just won these on eBay for a great price. Brand new

And my Lucchese's should be here tomorrow
Old 01-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #40
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
square toe is in right now isnt it?