LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Does anybody wear NICE Western Boots on TW?

Old 01-24-2014, 04:05 PM   #41
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
square toe is in right now isnt it?
Tis the rage. I dont know about all that inlayed stuff though.(if inlayed is the proper terminology.) Those fancy designs would just get packed with dirt if they belonged to me.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #42
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, it's starting to become more popular. Round toe is still pretty popular. Snip toe use to be real popular around here for a while. I've always worn square toe though.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:07 PM   #43
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Tis the rage. I dont know about all that inlayed stuff though.(if inlayed is the proper terminology.) Those fancy designs would just get packed with dirt if they belonged to me.
That's why I have work boots also haha but the sole is coming off of mine so I need to get some new ones.

I think square toe is probably my favorite.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:11 PM   #44
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That's why you own multiple pairs of boots Different boots for different occasions. I'll probably just wear these for going out. I just graduated (now continuing for my masters and CPA), so I work inside and play outside.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:13 PM   #45
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Even my nice boots get dirty. I guess maybe if you lived in the city... But I dont.
Hell, I havent even worn my nice boots in at least 6 months.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:16 PM   #47
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I don't think living in the city has anything to do with it haha

I lived out in the country on a dirt road for 15 years and was able to keep my good boots clean.
I know, that was a jab at city folk buying fancy boots just to go party at the local western bar and claiming they are "country". Not at anyone in this thread, just a pet peave of mine.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:29 PM   #49
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
A lady pal's horse from 15 years ago..New horse last year,,just a city boy but I also ride
Old 01-24-2014, 05:44 PM   #50

Quote:
I know, that was a jab at city folk buying fancy boots just to go party at the local western bar and claiming they are "country". Not at anyone in this thread, just a pet peave of mine.
Ain't that the truth!!! That's why round toe is popular (most wannabe's where them- *not knocking the Nocona's in the post on previous page). Just people that go buy round toe Justin's at the local store for $100 and claim they are so country I ride a little, but my lady on the hand is a whole different story. She eats, breathes, and sleeps riding. Same goes for our little princess

This is her, my spoiled "better" half

And this is our little princess from the other day at the arena

And this is a picture from when she was in a bad mood, so I had to take her for a ride to cheer her up
Old 01-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #51
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 01-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #52
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Twisted X...roper style they are more comfortable than my sneakers...love these boots. I have never owned a pair of western boots, these boots look so good I rock them any where.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #53
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
square toe is in right now isnt it?
Not a fan of square toe myself.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:01 PM   #54
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Not a fan of square toe myself.
This^^, or the kill the cock roaches in the corner toe ..I still like look the round toe and ridding heel
Old 01-27-2014, 10:19 PM   #55
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
^^ im with you gents. No square toe for me.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:20 PM   #56
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^ im with you gents. No square toe for me.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:23 PM   #57

Here's the Lucchese's
Old 02-03-2014, 07:34 PM   #58
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I wear Justin... helps that I get them for pennies on the dollar though. Grew up in the country, but just actually getting into boots over the past year or so.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:43 PM   #59
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
I know mine arent to western, but I like the cat brand slip on work boots. They have good tread on the bottom, cost about $75, hold up well and are comfortable. Theu have a round toe and no insulation.
I like wearing them, I'm pretty rough on tennis shoes and I dont like re tieing my boots all day so I wear these.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #60
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PreRunner. View Post

Here's the Lucchese's
Snakeskin???