Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Does anybody wear NICE Western Boots on TW?

Old 02-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #61
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
^ kinda looks like it

I wear square toe boots mostly. I've got a wide foot though.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:13 PM   #62
^^ I no longer have a PreRunner
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
99PreRunner.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I wear Justin... helps that I get them for pennies on the dollar though. Grew up in the country, but just actually getting into boots over the past year or so.
I need that kind of hookup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
I know mine arent to western, but I like the cat brand slip on work boots. They have good tread on the bottom, cost about $75, hold up well and are comfortable. Theu have a round toe and no insulation.
I like wearing them, I'm pretty rough on tennis shoes and I dont like re tieing my boots all day so I wear these.
I hate tying shoes, when I get some tennis shoes, I tie the knot real tight so I don't have to tie them to put them on, I just slip them on lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Snakeskin???
It's alligator lizard, doesn't have the scales like a snake. (not alligator).. It's listed as metallic silver lizard
Old 02-03-2014, 08:26 PM   #63
99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed99PreRunner. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh, and my other Corral's came in as well. Got a helluva deal on these off eBay

Old 02-03-2014, 08:28 PM   #64
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PreRunner. View Post

It's alligator lizard, doesn't have the scales like a snake. (not alligator).. It's listed as metallic silver lizard
These are almost smooth,, They say they shave the scales off .. these are snake skin all the way around... I was down to the lizard or snakeskin
Old 02-03-2014, 08:38 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
These are almost smooth,, They say they shave the scales off .. these are snake skin all the way around... I was down to the lizard or snakeskin
Nice, I'm not a fan of scales (even though the Corral's I just got have python inlay). If anyone asks in person, I'll probably tell them "smooth snakeskin" because a lot of people has never heard of an "alligator lizard". The alligator lizard is a pretty ugly looking creature lol
Old 02-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #66
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice, I'm not a fan of scales (even though the Corral's I just got have python inlay). If anyone asks in person, I'll probably tell them "smooth snakeskin" because a lot of people has never heard of an "alligator lizard". The alligator lizard is a pretty ugly looking creature lol
Nocona will not say how they shave the scales off but I know it has to be done when the skin is still green (not tanned yet). I do like the look
Old 02-03-2014, 09:36 PM   #68
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Ariats all day, every day. They're as comfortable as I need
Quote:
Oh, and my other Corral's came in as well. Got a helluva deal on these off eBay

And those look REALLY nice!!!
Old 02-13-2014, 06:24 PM   #69
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I hate tying shoes, when I get some tennis shoes, I tie the knot real tight so I don't have to tie them to put them on, I just slip them on lol

Yea I can wear a pair of them for a year and they still look decent, a pair of tennis shoes will be trash in 6 months for me, they also have the sole sewed on. I like regular work boots better, not a fan of the logger type heel, but the strings always come off the hooks for me.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #70
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Work for Berkshire Hathaway (or a derivative) and you can!
Old 02-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #71
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
You can get a job with me they give you $75 every 6 months for boots.
They have to have laces and tread though.

When I first started I bought a $150 pair of redwings, they really are like the old commercials said "a bed for you feet" and last forever.

After I wore those out I got some chippiwaa's there ok not as comfortable and they have the super high heels. The redwings went up to about $240 and they didn't have the super wide sizes like i need.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #72
fxbrry is on a distinguished road
fxbrry's Tacoma Gallery
Justin, Made In America. Nuff said!

Ariat...Made in Cha Cha Cha China!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Does anybody wear NICE Western Boots on TW?-img_2073.jpg   Does anybody wear NICE Western Boots on TW?-img_2074.jpg