LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

weird situation

Old 01-29-2014, 09:24 AM   #1
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
weird situation

okay guys,
im just wanting to get some feedback on a situation my girlfriends friend at her school is going through, so at the beginning of the school year her friend met this guy that was in her class and they started dating, all was good until about 2 months into it they broke up cause the guy was starting to get really weird and clingy, so now about 3-4 months later he is still trying to get with her, hes sending her constant notes via facebook, hand written, and just coming up to her, he is buying her various things, some very expensive, so she is very uncomfortable with the whole situation, my girlfriend wan ts to figure some way to help her out, what do you guys suggest? she claims to have alreaddy told him on multiple occasions that she has no interest in him anymore and he is just persistent, any comments would be awesome just trying to figure out something to do and i thought maybe one of you could give me some insight, thanks!!

ps sorry if this is in the wrong section didnt know were to put it.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:27 AM   #3
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's totally what I was thinking.. I just don't know it that's too extreme
Old 01-29-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
restraining order
This ^^ and make sure she never accepts any gifts, no matter how expensive or nice. That will only lead him on.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:29 AM   #5
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
If she is hot she can get with me. That'll stop him.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #6

another little side note, hes an ex marine, with a concealed weapon permit so he carries a gun always, she scared to do anything in fear that hell like shoot her, him, or someone else..
Old 01-29-2014, 09:35 AM   #7
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a creep. 2 months of dating and he is this clingy?!

That is huge red flag, if she has already firmly told him to stop/leave her alone and he hasn't it is time for a restraining order. It is clearly past normal.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:36 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Sounds like a creep. 2 months of dating and he is this clingy?!

That is huge red flag, if she has already firmly told him to stop/leave her alone and he hasn't it is time for a restraining order. It is clearly past normal.
ya ive met the guy, hes a freak dude, also did i mention hes like 32 shes like 20...
Old 01-29-2014, 09:38 AM   #9
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CohbsTaco View Post
ya ive met the guy, hes a freak dude, also did i mention hes like 32 shes like 20...
Let me reiterate this then! HUGE RED FLAGSSS as in multiple!

Appears unstable, Carries gun (I'm very pro gun, but he sounds crazy), 12 year age gap, Only date 2 months, spending lots of money despite clearly a failed relationship.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:39 AM   #10
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Not going to lie but the girl is a dumbass for dating him! She deserves it since she wanted to date him.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:40 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
Not going to lie but the girl is a dumbass for dating him! She deserves it since she wanted to date him.
haha i said this at the very beginning i told my gf that that guys a freaking nut, tell her not to get involved but what do i know..
Old 01-29-2014, 09:42 AM   #12
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Punch him in the dome.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #13
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha i said this at the very beginning i told my gf that that guys a freaking nut, tell her not to get involved but what do i know..
Haha I have gotten a few nuts myself. Although to break up with them I and to be a complete asshole to get the message across lol.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:45 AM   #14
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
another little side note, hes an ex marine, with a concealed weapon permit so he carries a gun always, she scared to do anything in fear that hell like shoot her, him, or someone else..
And you were thinking a restraining order is too much?
Old 01-29-2014, 09:45 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Punch him in the dome.
the gf wont let me get involved..
Old 01-29-2014, 09:46 AM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
And you were thinking a restraining order is too much?
X2
Old 01-29-2014, 09:46 AM   #17
spieler will become famous soon enoughspieler will become famous soon enough

spieler's Tacoma Gallery
burlap sack
Old 01-29-2014, 09:49 AM   #18
Artruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedArtruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Artruck's Tacoma Gallery
A RESTRAINING ORDER, if she gets one in many states he will not get to carry anymore and some schools will not allow him to enroll if she is. It sounds harsh but it might be what she needs.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:53 AM   #19
Lone Star Club
whahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud ofwhahahajr has much to be proud of

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
It sounds like she still likes the attention. Otherwise she would've already deleted him on FB. She needs to stop all communication with him and not except any presents from him.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:57 AM   #20
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Since this guy's a Marine I'll chime in with my .02 cents. I say he's obsessed and doesn't even realize it. Tell her to have this discussion with his friends or someone that knows him enough to tell him. This problem coming from another guy will put this outside his realm of fantasy. If he hears that he is being creepy and is actually scaring her....he'll get it. Don't let this escalate too high too soon....a measured response is necessary.

I also agree with the above statement that her dumbass should've cut him off entirely!