1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sorry have to vent (asshat neighbors)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by maju, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Feb 2, 2014 at 9:23 AM
    crazy joker

crazy joker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Charlotte area, NC
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCLB sport 4x4
    Real men just call it camping
    awesome! Congrats.

2. Feb 2, 2014 at 9:47 AM
    Gearheadesw

Gearheadesw must modify

Member:
    Davenport Fl
    Vehicle:
    1 truck 1 car 1 motorcycle
    Where you at in Davenport? Everyone shoots in their backyards around me. Might just have hit one from my house. But their gone, so that's cool.
    1123 Lakewood rd.

3. Feb 2, 2014 at 9:58 PM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Pioneer CD, Megaloud/JBL amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
    Good to hear OP.

Went through this when I bought my house from my inlaws. Neighbor had a '61 Vette that my brother in law was restoring kept in the garage. Took a year after moving in to get our mortgage so I played along. Shortly after getting my mortgage the neighbor dropped by one day pitching a bitch about wanting the car finished etc. I clearly told him that I bought the house and need the car out in 30 days.

No reply so I called him and he said "oh Rick needs to put the interior back in, Rick this Rick that". I replied that I don't care about he and Rick, they can fight till kingdom come about finishing it but he can't keep it at my house. Especially when I find out this cocksucker has a 3 car garage and is trying to tell me he has no place to put it. He also owns a prominent excavating business in the town. He finally agreed to take it out that weekend.

No call, no show that weekend..and I stayed home all weekend to help him all I could. That Monday I marched my ass to the post office with a certified letter outlining the times I asked for the removal and that not only had it not happened, he had not even responded after the initial conversations and I was left to chase him down again. Therefore he had 48 hrs to remove the car or:

1. I would begin to charge storage fees of $40 per day.
    2. I would take no responsibility for the vehicle and advise my homeowners insurance of the same, and as far as I was concerned it was abandoned.
    3. As such, I would be in touch with my lawyer as to how to obtain title in my name to the car.

He showed up at my brother in law's work the day he got it scared to death of me and begging him to help get the car out before I got home that day.

Done and done.

Products Discussed in

To Top